We'll be at Makalolo Plains, Chikwenya, Savuti Camp, Little Makalolo and Chitabe Trails in Sep/Oct. I have requested the Honeymoon tent at each camp but will change my request at Savuti to Tent 3 based on Brenda's trip report. Does anyone else have any favorite tents at these camps - or any other camps for that matter? If yes, what made that particular tent special?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 2 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 3 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 4 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 5 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 7 Charity begins at Home!
- 8 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 9 Sun Safaris
- 10 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 11 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 12 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 13 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 14 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 16 Tour to Morocco
- 17 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 20 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 21 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 22 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Uganda again
- 25 November at victoria falls