I know there have been other posts about this. But, the newest one I found seems to be dated '08, so I think it's worth asking again. What are some of your favorite shoes for a Safari? I think we will be doing a combination of walking and riding. I'd prefer not to lug around big boots and I realize we'll need some coverage, but ideally I'd like something that looks good with a casual dress too so that I can use it for our Capetown city walks etc. I really prefer the comfort and ease of a dress when travelling, But understand that this won't be an option for the safari. Any thoughts?
Favorite shoes for safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 4 South Africa in February?
- 5 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 6 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 7 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 8 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 9 Dubai first time
- 10 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 11 Zambia Impressions
- 12 Taste of Dubai
- 13 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 14 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 15 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 16 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 17 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 18 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 19 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 20 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 23 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 24 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 25 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb