I've been thinking about African adventures and though I usually consider myself an "independent traveler" I'm happy to trust the details to professionals on such a complex trip. Admittedly, it's a little overwhelming to plan, and the major questions of region and budget probably need to be answered by travelers first. But, if you had to recommend one safari company, who would it be and why?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buying merchandise
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 8 Egypt January-February 2018
- 9 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 10 safari for the mobility impaired
- 11 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 12 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 13 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 14 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 15 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 16 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 17 Dining in Cape Town
- 18 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 19 Dubai plan
- 20 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 21 Israel with kids in August
- 22 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 23 Iran in May
- 24 South Africa in June
- 25 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question