I've been thinking about African adventures and though I usually consider myself an "independent traveler" I'm happy to trust the details to professionals on such a complex trip. Admittedly, it's a little overwhelming to plan, and the major questions of region and budget probably need to be answered by travelers first. But, if you had to recommend one safari company, who would it be and why?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 0nline : SKYPE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O SKYPE MAIL 24*7
- 2 Safari suggestions
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Targin into Zambia
- 5 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 6 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 7 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 8 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 9 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 10 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 11 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 12 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 15 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 16 Passport question for International flight
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 Tour operator near me
- 19 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 22 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 23 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 24 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 25 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco