I've been thinking about African adventures and though I usually consider myself an "independent traveler" I'm happy to trust the details to professionals on such a complex trip. Admittedly, it's a little overwhelming to plan, and the major questions of region and budget probably need to be answered by travelers first. But, if you had to recommend one safari company, who would it be and why?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 2 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 3 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 4 Petra from Israel
- 5 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 8 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 9 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 10 israel tour
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 13 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 14 Luxury train ride
- 15 Safety in Fes
- 16 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 17 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 18 Sim card mainly for data
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 23 Cape Town
- 24 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 25 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya