My family wants to take a vacation this August to an unforgettable location. My husband has been to Israel for work and thinks this would be a good trip for our family. How is this part of the world for family travel in August? Even though we'd love to visit Egypt, we are aware that it may be unwise at this time. But we would be interested in visiting Jordan and maybe ending our trip on an island in Greece. Any thougths?
Family travel to Israel in August.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy passports,drivers license,IDs,birth certs,Visas,SSN,US green cards
- 2 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 3 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 4 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 5 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 6 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 7 Things to see in Dubai
- 8 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 9 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 10 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 14 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 15 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 16 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 17 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 18 Safari on a budget!
- 19 Tips for Israel
- 20 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 21 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 22 Road To Morocco Tours
- 23 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 24 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 25 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV