My family wants to take a vacation this August to an unforgettable location. My husband has been to Israel for work and thinks this would be a good trip for our family. How is this part of the world for family travel in August? Even though we'd love to visit Egypt, we are aware that it may be unwise at this time. But we would be interested in visiting Jordan and maybe ending our trip on an island in Greece. Any thougths?
Family travel to Israel in August.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 2 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 3 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 4 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 5 I'm going on safari for free!
- 6 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 7 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 8 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 9 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 10 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 11 Dubai first time
- 12 Morocco Advice
- 13 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 14 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 15 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 16 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 17 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 18 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 19 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 20 16 day mixed trip
- 21 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 22 Canadian Insurance
- 23 Evacuation Insurance
- 24 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 25 Bespoke East Africa Kenya and Tanzania Safari