I am arranging 2-3ish weeks in Namibia in May with some photographer friends. We do not have a set itinerary yet but our wish list includes Etosha, Skeleton Coast, Fish River Canyon, Sossusvlei, Kalahari.
The focus of our trip is photography and we are looking for any photographers, artists, writers, or those in the tourism industry who are interested in accompanying us.
We have a guide that we have had previous experience with who will make all the arrangements for us.
If you are interested, or know someone who might be, drop me a note.
Exploring Namibia - Travel Partners Wanted
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Quick question about Kenya..
- 6 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 7 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 8 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 9 Morocco in April 2014
- 10 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 11 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 12 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 13 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 14 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 15 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 16 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 17 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 18 Uganda Travel Planning
- 19 Israel and Jordan
- 20 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 21 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 24 Northern Circuit tour company
- 25 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!