I am arranging 2-3ish weeks in Namibia in May with some photographer friends. We do not have a set itinerary yet but our wish list includes Etosha, Skeleton Coast, Fish River Canyon, Sossusvlei, Kalahari.
The focus of our trip is photography and we are looking for any photographers, artists, writers, or those in the tourism industry who are interested in accompanying us.
We have a guide that we have had previous experience with who will make all the arrangements for us.
If you are interested, or know someone who might be, drop me a note.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 2 Petra from Israel
- 3 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 4 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 5 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 6 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 7 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 8 israel tour
- 9 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 10 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 11 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 12 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 13 Luxury train ride
- 14 Safety in Fes
- 15 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 16 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 17 Sim card mainly for data
- 18 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 19 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 20 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 21 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 22 Cape Town
- 23 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Travel to Cairo in July