I am arranging 2-3ish weeks in Namibia in May with some photographer friends. We do not have a set itinerary yet but our wish list includes Etosha, Skeleton Coast, Fish River Canyon, Sossusvlei, Kalahari.
The focus of our trip is photography and we are looking for any photographers, artists, writers, or those in the tourism industry who are interested in accompanying us.
We have a guide that we have had previous experience with who will make all the arrangements for us.
If you are interested, or know someone who might be, drop me a note.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 2 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 3 Private Guide for Cairo
- 4 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 5 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 6 Texting from US to Israel
- 7 Itinerary Ideas
- 8 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 9 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 10 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 11 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 12 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 13 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 14 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 15 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 16 Passport pages stuck together
- 17 Self drive tour south africa
- 18 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 19 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 20 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 21 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 22 Duba activities - help deciding
- 23 Eilat
- 24 recommendations for AI islands
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions