I am arranging 2-3ish weeks in Namibia in May with some photographer friends. We do not have a set itinerary yet but our wish list includes Etosha, Skeleton Coast, Fish River Canyon, Sossusvlei, Kalahari.
The focus of our trip is photography and we are looking for any photographers, artists, writers, or those in the tourism industry who are interested in accompanying us.
We have a guide that we have had previous experience with who will make all the arrangements for us.
If you are interested, or know someone who might be, drop me a note.
Exploring Namibia - Travel Partners Wanted
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 2 Staying at Lilly’s Lodge in Bulawayo – Not the best choice!
- 3 Nairobi airport
- 4 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 5 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 6 Dubai - Palm Island
- 7 Arabic language audio course
- 8 Egypt safe travel
- 9 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 10 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 11 UAE Desert Safari
- 12 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 13 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 14 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 15 South Africa in February?
- 16 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 17 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 18 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 Taste of Dubai
- 23 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 24 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 25 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara