I am arranging 2-3ish weeks in Namibia in May with some photographer friends. We do not have a set itinerary yet but our wish list includes Etosha, Skeleton Coast, Fish River Canyon, Sossusvlei, Kalahari.
The focus of our trip is photography and we are looking for any photographers, artists, writers, or those in the tourism industry who are interested in accompanying us.
We have a guide that we have had previous experience with who will make all the arrangements for us.
If you are interested, or know someone who might be, drop me a note.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 U>S:A: Facebook Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 Facebook 24*7
- 2 Safari suggestions
- 3 Zune Won't Connect To Mobile Device
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 6 Business Tycoon in Tanzania
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 9 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 10 Travel to Cairo in July
- 11 Targin into Zambia
- 12 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 13 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 14 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 15 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 18 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 21 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 22 Passport question for International flight
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 Tour operator near me
- 25 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya