I am arranging 2-3ish weeks in Namibia in May with some photographer friends. We do not have a set itinerary yet but our wish list includes Etosha, Skeleton Coast, Fish River Canyon, Sossusvlei, Kalahari.
The focus of our trip is photography and we are looking for any photographers, artists, writers, or those in the tourism industry who are interested in accompanying us.
We have a guide that we have had previous experience with who will make all the arrangements for us.
If you are interested, or know someone who might be, drop me a note.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South African Cities
- 2 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 3 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 4 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 5 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 6 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 7 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 8 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 9 where to go in africa
- 10 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 11 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 12 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 13 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 14 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 15 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 16 Help with bags
- 17 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 18 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 21 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Shopping in Morocco
- 24 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 25 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City