I'm new to Fodors, and I'm interested in finding out about travelling to Tanzania, Zimbabwe (or 3rd choice, Kenya) to provide assistants to researchers working with wildlife out in field or working on conservation policies and land conservation management issues. Do any of you know where I can find travel agents who might provide this service? Perhaps it's a service that can be offered by schools or non-profits as well. I would love an internship, but I think a two week trip is more in the cards for me.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 2 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 Morroco Travel Guide
- 5 One Day V.I.P Petra tour
- 6 Mouhoutours Adventures for a Desert Trip in Morocco !!
- 7 India
- 8 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 9 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 10 Ideas about the trip.
- 11 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 12 3 days in Teheran
- 13 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 14 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 15 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 16 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 17 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 18 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 19 What camera to use on safari
- 20 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 21 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 22 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 23 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 24 To go to Israel or not?
- 25 Bidair at JNB