I'm new to Fodors, and I'm interested in finding out about travelling to Tanzania, Zimbabwe (or 3rd choice, Kenya) to provide assistants to researchers working with wildlife out in field or working on conservation policies and land conservation management issues. Do any of you know where I can find travel agents who might provide this service? Perhaps it's a service that can be offered by schools or non-profits as well. I would love an internship, but I think a two week trip is more in the cards for me.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 watch here The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1
- 2 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 3 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 6 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 7 Israeli Tour Guides
- 8 What is worth seeing in November?
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 11 Masai Mara in May
- 12 Western Desert Itinerary
- 13 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 14 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 15 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 16 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 17 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 18 Trip to Merzouga
- 19 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 22 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 23 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 24 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 25 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania