I'm new to Fodors, and I'm interested in finding out about travelling to Tanzania, Zimbabwe (or 3rd choice, Kenya) to provide assistants to researchers working with wildlife out in field or working on conservation policies and land conservation management issues. Do any of you know where I can find travel agents who might provide this service? Perhaps it's a service that can be offered by schools or non-profits as well. I would love an internship, but I think a two week trip is more in the cards for me.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 UAE Desert Safari
- 4 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 5 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 6 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 7 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 8 South Africa in February?
- 9 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 10 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 11 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 14 Zambia Impressions
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 17 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 18 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 19 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 20 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 21 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 22 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 23 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 24 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 25 Don't go to Morrocco!