I'm new to Fodors, and I'm interested in finding out about travelling to Tanzania, Zimbabwe (or 3rd choice, Kenya) to provide assistants to researchers working with wildlife out in field or working on conservation policies and land conservation management issues. Do any of you know where I can find travel agents who might provide this service? Perhaps it's a service that can be offered by schools or non-profits as well. I would love an internship, but I think a two week trip is more in the cards for me.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 had a great trip with booking-tours eilat
- 2 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 3 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 4 Morocco Questions
- 5 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 6 Botswana in January
- 7 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 8 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 9 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 10 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 11 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 12 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 13 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 14 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 15 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 16 2 days i n JO'burg
- 17 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 18 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 19 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 20 Zambia HELP!
- 21 Israel in January
- 22 Morocco touring from Agadir
- 23 Imilchil marriage festival 2016 in Morocco
- 24 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 25 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience