I'm new to Fodors, and I'm interested in finding out about travelling to Tanzania, Zimbabwe (or 3rd choice, Kenya) to provide assistants to researchers working with wildlife out in field or working on conservation policies and land conservation management issues. Do any of you know where I can find travel agents who might provide this service? Perhaps it's a service that can be offered by schools or non-profits as well. I would love an internship, but I think a two week trip is more in the cards for me.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 2 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 3 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 4 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 5 honeymoon place
- 6 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 7 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 8 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 9 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 10 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 11 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 12 Yom Hazikaron
- 13 Yom Haatzmaut
- 14 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 15 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 16 recomendation on African Safari company
- 17 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 18 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 19 One extra day in Jordan
- 20 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 21 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 22 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 23 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 24 Israel in Late October or November?
- 25 One month in Africa