I'm new to Fodors, and I'm interested in finding out about travelling to Tanzania, Zimbabwe (or 3rd choice, Kenya) to provide assistants to researchers working with wildlife out in field or working on conservation policies and land conservation management issues. Do any of you know where I can find travel agents who might provide this service? Perhaps it's a service that can be offered by schools or non-profits as well. I would love an internship, but I think a two week trip is more in the cards for me.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/t-complex/
- 2 Advanced Weight Loss Supplement: Exoslim
- 3 http://www.ultrajackedrt.com/t-volve/
- 4 Viator tour company
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 7 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 8 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 9 South African Cities
- 10 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 11 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 12 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 13 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 14 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 15 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 16 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 17 where to go in africa
- 18 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 19 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 20 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 Help with bags
- 23 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 24 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 25 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS