I'm new to Fodors, and I'm interested in finding out about travelling to Tanzania, Zimbabwe (or 3rd choice, Kenya) to provide assistants to researchers working with wildlife out in field or working on conservation policies and land conservation management issues. Do any of you know where I can find travel agents who might provide this service? Perhaps it's a service that can be offered by schools or non-profits as well. I would love an internship, but I think a two week trip is more in the cards for me.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 2 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Binocular rentals
- 5 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 6 Dead Sea day trip
- 7 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 10 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 11 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 12 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 13 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 14 Itinerary Ideas
- 15 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 16 Travel to Botswana
- 17 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 20 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 21 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 22 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 23 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 24 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 25 Restaurant in Cape Town