I'm new to Fodors, and I'm interested in finding out about travelling to Tanzania, Zimbabwe (or 3rd choice, Kenya) to provide assistants to researchers working with wildlife out in field or working on conservation policies and land conservation management issues. Do any of you know where I can find travel agents who might provide this service? Perhaps it's a service that can be offered by schools or non-profits as well. I would love an internship, but I think a two week trip is more in the cards for me.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 무료오션 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 다빈치릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Trip Report: Leaf Leopards & Stone Lions: Kamping in Kruger
- 4 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 5 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 6 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 7 Self drive tour south africa
- 8 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 9 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 10 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 11 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 12 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 13 Duba activities - help deciding
- 14 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 15 Private Guide for Cairo
- 16 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 17 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 18 Texting from US to Israel
- 19 Itinerary Ideas
- 20 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 21 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 22 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 23 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 24 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 25 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)