I'm new to Fodors, and I'm interested in finding out about travelling to Tanzania, Zimbabwe (or 3rd choice, Kenya) to provide assistants to researchers working with wildlife out in field or working on conservation policies and land conservation management issues. Do any of you know where I can find travel agents who might provide this service? Perhaps it's a service that can be offered by schools or non-profits as well. I would love an internship, but I think a two week trip is more in the cards for me.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 2 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 3 Morocco help
- 4 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 5 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 6 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 7 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 8 First trip to Africa
- 9 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 10 Uganda Visa
- 11 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 12 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 13 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 14 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 15 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 16 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 17 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 18 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 19 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 20 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 21 Fes or Marrakech?
- 22 Transfer at JNB airport
- 23 Egypt - Need Help!
- 24 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 25 NBO Airport Transfer?