Hi, After reviewing the posts on trip advisor, it is hard to tell which ones are real and which ones are planted / coached. Looking for feedback on either of these two companies. Both are responsive to emails inquires and seem very helpful. Both also seem to be local. Journey Beyond seems to be well recomended and more well known. It is also considerably more expensive. I am told that with Journey Beyond Travel, I am guaranteed and english speaking guide and I will not be cajoled into buying things from merchants (a common practice for tours I understand). It also looks like Journey's accomodiations are nicer. Would appreciate feedback from anyone who has used either company. Thanks!!!
Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 3 Help needed with itinerary for 2 weeks in Morocco
- 4 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 5 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 6 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 9 Morocco for 2 nights
- 10 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 11 MOROCCO SOLO
- 12 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 13 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 14 Looking for out of the way places
- 15 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 16 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 17 Tanzania Safari
- 18 Sabi Sands camps
- 19 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 20 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 21 trip report, morocco
- 22 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 23 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 24 East Africa summer 2014
- 25 Cape Town Safety?