Hi, After reviewing the posts on trip advisor, it is hard to tell which ones are real and which ones are planted / coached. Looking for feedback on either of these two companies. Both are responsive to emails inquires and seem very helpful. Both also seem to be local. Journey Beyond seems to be well recomended and more well known. It is also considerably more expensive. I am told that with Journey Beyond Travel, I am guaranteed and english speaking guide and I will not be cajoled into buying things from merchants (a common practice for tours I understand). It also looks like Journey's accomodiations are nicer. Would appreciate feedback from anyone who has used either company. Thanks!!!
Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 2 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 3 Hotels in Iran
- 4 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 20 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 21 Dubai and/or Oman
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Independent travel to Morocco - English speaking driver and A/C car needed
- 24 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 25 Morocco Advice