Hi, After reviewing the posts on trip advisor, it is hard to tell which ones are real and which ones are planted / coached. Looking for feedback on either of these two companies. Both are responsive to emails inquires and seem very helpful. Both also seem to be local. Journey Beyond seems to be well recomended and more well known. It is also considerably more expensive. I am told that with Journey Beyond Travel, I am guaranteed and english speaking guide and I will not be cajoled into buying things from merchants (a common practice for tours I understand). It also looks like Journey's accomodiations are nicer. Would appreciate feedback from anyone who has used either company. Thanks!!!
Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 East Africa summer 2014
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 5 Cape Town Safety?
- 6 first time family safari in August 2014
- 7 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 8 Memory cards for camera
- 9 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 10 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 14 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 15 Help with Rwanda trip
- 16 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 17 Tel Aviv beaches
- 18 trip report, morocco
- 19 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 20 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 21 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 22 Morocco for 2 nights
- 23 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 24 Hotels in Nairobi
- 25 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)