Hi, After reviewing the posts on trip advisor, it is hard to tell which ones are real and which ones are planted / coached. Looking for feedback on either of these two companies. Both are responsive to emails inquires and seem very helpful. Both also seem to be local. Journey Beyond seems to be well recomended and more well known. It is also considerably more expensive. I am told that with Journey Beyond Travel, I am guaranteed and english speaking guide and I will not be cajoled into buying things from merchants (a common practice for tours I understand). It also looks like Journey's accomodiations are nicer. Would appreciate feedback from anyone who has used either company. Thanks!!!
Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 2 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 3 MOROCCO CAMEL TREKKING
- 4 Buy links
- 5 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 6 South Africa in February?
- 7 Car Rentals in Israel
- 8 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 9 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 10 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 11 Morocco to portugal
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 14 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 15 Independence Day in Israel
- 16 Drinking on safari
- 17 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 18 Travelust
- 19 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 20 Shots for Morocco
- 21 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 22 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 23 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 24 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 25 Thinking about The Gambia