I've been to Uganda several times and I can only recommend this beautiful country to anybody wanting to experience the spirit of Africa. The people are very friendly, the landscape is beautiful and varied and for those of you who like to enjoy delicious meals it's the place to be. There is so much to see and to enjoy, people, places, animals, wildlife, etc.
If you want to get a small idea of what I have experienced just go to http://mukwano.net.tc
There are pictures and detailled reports on my trips to the country Churchill rightly called "The Pearl of Africa", so have a look at it and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsreview.co.za/votofel-force/
- 2 Morocco Trip Report
- 3 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 4 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 7 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 8 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 9 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 10 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 11 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 12 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 13 Marrakech
- 14 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 15 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 16 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 17 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 18 Audley Travel
- 19 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 20 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 21 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 24 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.