I've been to Uganda several times and I can only recommend this beautiful country to anybody wanting to experience the spirit of Africa. The people are very friendly, the landscape is beautiful and varied and for those of you who like to enjoy delicious meals it's the place to be. There is so much to see and to enjoy, people, places, animals, wildlife, etc.
If you want to get a small idea of what I have experienced just go to http://mukwano.net.tc
There are pictures and detailled reports on my trips to the country Churchill rightly called "The Pearl of Africa", so have a look at it and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yellow Fever Vaccine for Southern Africa
- 2 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 3 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 4 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 5 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 6 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 7 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 8 Victoria Falls
- 9 Cape Town
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 12 Morocco vs Turkey
- 13 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 14 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 15 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 16 Nairobi, where to stay
- 17 Widerness Lodges
- 18 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 19 Help plan African Safari
- 20 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 21 Tipping on Safari
- 22 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 23 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 24 Cape Town -safety
- 25 NBO Airport Transfer?