I've been to Uganda several times and I can only recommend this beautiful country to anybody wanting to experience the spirit of Africa. The people are very friendly, the landscape is beautiful and varied and for those of you who like to enjoy delicious meals it's the place to be. There is so much to see and to enjoy, people, places, animals, wildlife, etc.
If you want to get a small idea of what I have experienced just go to http://mukwano.net.tc
There are pictures and detailled reports on my trips to the country Churchill rightly called "The Pearl of Africa", so have a look at it and enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MTV Video Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet Live Stream
- 2 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 3 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 4 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 5 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 6 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 7 Viator tour company
- 8 tours in Johannesburg
- 9 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 10 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 11 South African Cities
- 12 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 13 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 14 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 15 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 16 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 17 where to go in africa
- 18 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 19 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 20 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 Help with bags
- 23 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 24 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 25 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS