We are all set for two days of gorilla tracking and visiting the Parc des Volcans, Kigali, etc. Well all set except for what kind of pants to wear! I know this sounds trivial but I keep hearing about the wet, mud, nettles, etc. I know not to wear jeans and have heard that the regular convertible safari pants are too thin. I bought some Dickies for they didn't work because they didn't have any stretch which seems to be desirable given the hiking, etc. So any recommendations? I looked at rain pants that could be worn over regular safari pants and that sounds like it might work. HELP!!!!
Excited about Rwanda gorilla tracking, but a question......
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 how can I go to Iran ?
- 2 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 3 Help with itinerary
- 4 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 5 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 6 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 7 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 8 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 9 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 12 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 13 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 14 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Small group tours in israel
- 17 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 18 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 19 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 20 Iran Info, Please
- 21 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 22 Safari on a budget!
- 23 fez accommodation
- 24 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 25 Egypt safe travel