We are all set for two days of gorilla tracking and visiting the Parc des Volcans, Kigali, etc. Well all set except for what kind of pants to wear! I know this sounds trivial but I keep hearing about the wet, mud, nettles, etc. I know not to wear jeans and have heard that the regular convertible safari pants are too thin. I bought some Dickies for they didn't work because they didn't have any stretch which seems to be desirable given the hiking, etc. So any recommendations? I looked at rain pants that could be worn over regular safari pants and that sounds like it might work. HELP!!!!
Excited about Rwanda gorilla tracking, but a question......
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 4 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 5 Morroco Travel Guide
- 6 India
- 7 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 8 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 9 Ideas about the trip.
- 10 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 11 3 days in Teheran
- 12 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 13 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 14 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 15 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 16 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 17 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 18 What camera to use on safari
- 19 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 20 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 21 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 22 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 23 To go to Israel or not?
- 24 Bidair at JNB
- 25 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!