I will be in both Namibia and Zimbabwe in February. I am going independantly and my planned itinerary allows for either 3 days in Etosha National Park, Namibia OR 3 days in Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe.
I understand that Etosha might be very hot, whereas Hwange may be fairly wet and have less game visibility due to plant growth.
If I go to Etosha I will be self-driving, whereas in Hwange I'll probably be staying at one of the private lodges (with safari included)
I would be interested in knowing which of the two people recommend for viewing animals at this time of year, as well as best overall experience.
Etosha National Park, Namibia vs Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe in February
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 3 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 4 trip report, morocco
- 5 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 6 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 7 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 8 Morocco for 2 nights
- 9 Help with Rwanda trip
- 10 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 Hotels in Nairobi
- 13 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 14 Rwanda trip report
- 15 Tel Aviv beaches
- 16 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 17 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 18 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 19 israel and petra
- 20 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 21 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 22 Israel and Petra
- 23 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 24 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 25 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai