I will be in both Namibia and Zimbabwe in February. I am going independantly and my planned itinerary allows for either 3 days in Etosha National Park, Namibia OR 3 days in Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe.
I understand that Etosha might be very hot, whereas Hwange may be fairly wet and have less game visibility due to plant growth.
If I go to Etosha I will be self-driving, whereas in Hwange I'll probably be staying at one of the private lodges (with safari included)
I would be interested in knowing which of the two people recommend for viewing animals at this time of year, as well as best overall experience.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Vtrex Male Enhancement
- 2 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 3 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 4 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 5 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 6 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 7 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 8 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 9 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 10 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 11 Cairo International Airport
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 16 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 17 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 18 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 19 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 20 Dubai Guide
- 21 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 22 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 23 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 24 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 25 Loldia House Kenya
Etosha National Park, Namibia vs Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe in February