I will be in both Namibia and Zimbabwe in February. I am going independantly and my planned itinerary allows for either 3 days in Etosha National Park, Namibia OR 3 days in Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe.
I understand that Etosha might be very hot, whereas Hwange may be fairly wet and have less game visibility due to plant growth.
If I go to Etosha I will be self-driving, whereas in Hwange I'll probably be staying at one of the private lodges (with safari included)
I would be interested in knowing which of the two people recommend for viewing animals at this time of year, as well as best overall experience.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy documentsassports,licenses,ID card etc firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 3 house exchange
- 4 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 5 casablanca airport taxis
- 6 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 7 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 8 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 9 Insect Repellent
- 10 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 11 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 12 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 13 Tiberias with kids
- 14 Lion World
- 15 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 16 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 17 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 18 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 19 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 20 Mpumalanga visit
- 21 safe areas to go on safari
- 22 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 23 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 24 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 25 Victoria Falls
Etosha National Park, Namibia vs Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe in February