I will be in both Namibia and Zimbabwe in February. I am going independantly and my planned itinerary allows for either 3 days in Etosha National Park, Namibia OR 3 days in Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe.
I understand that Etosha might be very hot, whereas Hwange may be fairly wet and have less game visibility due to plant growth.
If I go to Etosha I will be self-driving, whereas in Hwange I'll probably be staying at one of the private lodges (with safari included)
I would be interested in knowing which of the two people recommend for viewing animals at this time of year, as well as best overall experience.
Etosha National Park, Namibia vs Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe in February
- 1 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 2 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 3 Safari and Beach in June
- 4 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 5 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 6 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 7 Help! First African safari!!!
- 8 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 9 Safari Cost Comparison
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai