I will be in both Namibia and Zimbabwe in February. I am going independantly and my planned itinerary allows for either 3 days in Etosha National Park, Namibia OR 3 days in Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe.
I understand that Etosha might be very hot, whereas Hwange may be fairly wet and have less game visibility due to plant growth.
If I go to Etosha I will be self-driving, whereas in Hwange I'll probably be staying at one of the private lodges (with safari included)
I would be interested in knowing which of the two people recommend for viewing animals at this time of year, as well as best overall experience.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 C@LFORINA : ROKU TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1800:540:6830 DEVICE SETUP
- 2 Safari suggestions
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 5 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 8 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 9 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 10 Passport question for International flight
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Tour operator near me
- 13 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 14 Sim card mainly for data
- 15 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 16 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 17 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 18 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 19 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 20 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 23 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 24 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 25 Johannesburg
Etosha National Park, Namibia vs Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe in February