I will be in both Namibia and Zimbabwe in February. I am going independantly and my planned itinerary allows for either 3 days in Etosha National Park, Namibia OR 3 days in Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe.
I understand that Etosha might be very hot, whereas Hwange may be fairly wet and have less game visibility due to plant growth.
If I go to Etosha I will be self-driving, whereas in Hwange I'll probably be staying at one of the private lodges (with safari included)
I would be interested in knowing which of the two people recommend for viewing animals at this time of year, as well as best overall experience.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/helix6/
- 2 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 3 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 4 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 5 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 6 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 7 honeymoon place
- 8 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 9 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 10 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 11 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 12 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 13 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 14 Yom Hazikaron
- 15 Yom Haatzmaut
- 16 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 17 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 18 recomendation on African Safari company
- 19 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 20 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 21 One extra day in Jordan
- 22 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 23 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 24 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 25 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
Etosha National Park, Namibia vs Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe in February