I will be in both Namibia and Zimbabwe in February. I am going independantly and my planned itinerary allows for either 3 days in Etosha National Park, Namibia OR 3 days in Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe.
I understand that Etosha might be very hot, whereas Hwange may be fairly wet and have less game visibility due to plant growth.
If I go to Etosha I will be self-driving, whereas in Hwange I'll probably be staying at one of the private lodges (with safari included)
I would be interested in knowing which of the two people recommend for viewing animals at this time of year, as well as best overall experience.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What Ethiopians Drink and Eat
- 2 http://justantiagingcare.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 3 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/antiagen-eye-revitalizer/
- 4 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 5 My Tophttp://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/ic Title
- 6 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 7 Morocco Questions
- 8 Botswana safari recs
- 9 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 10 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 11 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 12 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 13 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 14 Botswana in January
- 15 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 16 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 17 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 18 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 19 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 20 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 21 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 22 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 23 2 days i n JO'burg
- 24 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 25 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
Etosha National Park, Namibia vs Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe in February