I will be in both Namibia and Zimbabwe in February. I am going independantly and my planned itinerary allows for either 3 days in Etosha National Park, Namibia OR 3 days in Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe.
I understand that Etosha might be very hot, whereas Hwange may be fairly wet and have less game visibility due to plant growth.
If I go to Etosha I will be self-driving, whereas in Hwange I'll probably be staying at one of the private lodges (with safari included)
I would be interested in knowing which of the two people recommend for viewing animals at this time of year, as well as best overall experience.
Etosha National Park, Namibia vs Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe in February
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 2 COME TO IRAN ...
- 3 Iran Info, Please
- 4 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 5 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 6 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 7 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 8 fez accommodation
- 9 what kind of phone
- 10 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 11 Johannesburg...?
- 12 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 13 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 14 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 15 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 16 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 17 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 18 Suggestions for a group tour
- 19 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 20 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 21 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 22 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 23 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?
- 24 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 25 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day