Just back from a 24 day trip to Ethiopia and here is our trip report. Hope you enjoy it! There is truly no place like Ethiopia when it comes to endemics and sheer diversity of very hi quality wildlife experiences. In all our travels, this place ranks near #1!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 RACKSPACE 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact RACKSPACE tec*h
- 2 Thickens the hair and Stimulate the herbal boom
- 3 Thickens the hair and Stimulate the herbal boom
- 4 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 5 Morocco Trip Report
- 6 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 10 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 11 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 12 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 13 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 14 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 15 Marrakech
- 16 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 17 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 18 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 19 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 20 Audley Travel
- 21 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 22 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 23 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
Ethiopia Wildlife! No Doubt One of Africa's Premier Wildlife Hotspots!