Just back from a 24 day trip to Ethiopia and here is our trip report. Hope you enjoy it! There is truly no place like Ethiopia when it comes to endemics and sheer diversity of very hi quality wildlife experiences. In all our travels, this place ranks near #1!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://orderfitnesspoints.co.uk/hydroplenage/
- 2 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 3 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 4 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 5 First time safari question
- 6 Dubai
- 7 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 8 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 9 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 10 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 11 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 12 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 13 Etosha help
- 14 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 15 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 16 private game reserve-kruger
- 17 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 18 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 19 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 20 go2africa
- 21 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 22 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 23 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 24 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?
- 25 Is website south-african-lodges.com Legit?
Ethiopia Wildlife! No Doubt One of Africa's Premier Wildlife Hotspots!