Just back from a 24 day trip to Ethiopia and here is our trip report. Hope you enjoy it! There is truly no place like Ethiopia when it comes to endemics and sheer diversity of very hi quality wildlife experiences. In all our travels, this place ranks near #1!
Ethiopia Wildlife! No Doubt One of Africa's Premier Wildlife Hotspots!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 2 first time family safari in August 2014
- 3 Sabi Sands camps
- 4 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 5 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 6 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 7 Help with Rwanda trip
- 8 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 9 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Memory cards for camera
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 trip report, morocco
- 14 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 17 Morocco for 2 nights
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra