I'm going to Ethiopia in a few days and will be spending 5 days in the Danakil Depression with the Afar people. Any advice on what to bring? Or other places to visit in the area?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://freesupplementrial.com/leallure-serum/
- 2 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/alpha-male-ex-reviews/
- 3 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 4 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 5 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 6 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Petra from Israel
- 9 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 10 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 11 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 israel tour
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Luxury train ride
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights