My husband and I ( in 60's ) want to do a 10 day trip in Ethiopia visiting tribes people and then about 10 days in Namibia visiting the sand dunes .
We do not want to travel by light planes as get claustrophobic so wonder if anyone has done driving trips and what itinerary and distances are involved,
We have travelled through Botwana , Rwanda Kenya so have done quite a few safari's and are looking for something different to experience. Also which would be the best time of year to go to avoid too hot or wet weather times.
Any advice appreciated
Ethiopia and Namibia
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 2 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 3 Evacuation Insurance
- 4 Johannesburg
- 5 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 6 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 7 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 8 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 9 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 10 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 11 Transiting through Cairo
- 12 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 17 Car Rentals in Israel
- 18 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 19 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 20 Morocco to portugal
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 24 Independence Day in Israel
- 25 Drinking on safari