My husband and I ( in 60's ) want to do a 10 day trip in Ethiopia visiting tribes people and then about 10 days in Namibia visiting the sand dunes .
We do not want to travel by light planes as get claustrophobic so wonder if anyone has done driving trips and what itinerary and distances are involved,
We have travelled through Botwana , Rwanda Kenya so have done quite a few safari's and are looking for something different to experience. Also which would be the best time of year to go to avoid too hot or wet weather times.
Any advice appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 2 Johannesburg...?
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Luxury train ride
- 5 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 8 Cradle of Humankind
- 9 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 10 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 14 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 israel tour
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 19 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 20 Safety in Fes
- 21 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 22 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina