My husband and I ( in 60's ) want to do a 10 day trip in Ethiopia visiting tribes people and then about 10 days in Namibia visiting the sand dunes .
We do not want to travel by light planes as get claustrophobic so wonder if anyone has done driving trips and what itinerary and distances are involved,
We have travelled through Botwana , Rwanda Kenya so have done quite a few safari's and are looking for something different to experience. Also which would be the best time of year to go to avoid too hot or wet weather times.
Any advice appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 skype@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Itinerary Ideas
- 4 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 5 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 7 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 8 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 9 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 10 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 11 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 12 Kenya/Tanzania
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 2 nights in Dubai
- 15 16 hours in Qatar
- 16 Petra from Israel
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 A South African in Lusaka
- 19 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 20 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 23 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 24 Safari suggestions
- 25 Best places to eat in Egypt?