My husband and I ( in 60's ) want to do a 10 day trip in Ethiopia visiting tribes people and then about 10 days in Namibia visiting the sand dunes .
We do not want to travel by light planes as get claustrophobic so wonder if anyone has done driving trips and what itinerary and distances are involved,
We have travelled through Botwana , Rwanda Kenya so have done quite a few safari's and are looking for something different to experience. Also which would be the best time of year to go to avoid too hot or wet weather times.
Any advice appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 2 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 participational photo project "Sun aroud the Globe"
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 8 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 9 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 10 Israel Transportation
- 11 Changing planes at Dubai
- 12 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 15 Morocco help
- 16 First trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 19 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 20 IRAN
- 21 Money in Uganda
- 22 Uganda Visa
- 23 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 24 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 25 Private Guide for Cairo