I will be in Cape Town for about two weeks in late March 2013. Will spend one week with my son and his wife who be there to attend a wedding. Will have another week to spend alone - I am traveling solo - 60ish, love beautiful scenery, great food and wine, wildlife, local arts and handicrafts and soft adventure. I normally would just rent a car and strike out on my own but think I might feel more comfortable on a tour. I was there a couple of years ago with a friend - we visited Cape Town sites, took a train to Joburg and then rented a car and drove to Krueger. Loved that but would like to see something else this time. I have just started looking but am a little overwhelmed. Would appreciate any recommendations on a tour based out of Cape Town that would take me to places I have not yet been. I am travelliing on a moderate budget - does not need to be luxurious but prefer to stay a step or two above hostel accomodations. Thank you so much
Escorted tours out of Cape Town - 4 or 5 days - who to go with and where
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 2 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 22 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 23 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 24 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 25 Night drives in Manyara worth it????