I will be in Cape Town for about two weeks in late March 2013. Will spend one week with my son and his wife who be there to attend a wedding. Will have another week to spend alone - I am traveling solo - 60ish, love beautiful scenery, great food and wine, wildlife, local arts and handicrafts and soft adventure. I normally would just rent a car and strike out on my own but think I might feel more comfortable on a tour. I was there a couple of years ago with a friend - we visited Cape Town sites, took a train to Joburg and then rented a car and drove to Krueger. Loved that but would like to see something else this time. I have just started looking but am a little overwhelmed. Would appreciate any recommendations on a tour based out of Cape Town that would take me to places I have not yet been. I am travelliing on a moderate budget - does not need to be luxurious but prefer to stay a step or two above hostel accomodations. Thank you so much
Escorted tours out of Cape Town - 4 or 5 days - who to go with and where
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 3 israel and petra
- 4 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 5 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 6 Israel and Petra
- 7 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 8 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 12 Morocco for 2 nights
- 13 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 14 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 15 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 16 Tanzania Safari
- 17 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 18 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 19 Magnificant Morocco
- 20 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 21 Hotels in Nairobi
- 22 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 23 World Travel Expert
- 24 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 25 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles