Has anyone stayed at Erinda Private Game Reserve in Nambia? On Animal Planet's show, "Into The Pride", I noticed it takes place there. I googled it and found they have a camp, game drives, etc. I have been to Botswana in Wilderness Safari Camps, which I loved. However, am now looking for something more affordable. (I checked into Andy BIgs but that is even more expensive)! Erinda's current prices look interesting at $272 USD pp shared room. Any input would be appreciated. No dates set yet-just looking for something more affordable at this time.
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 4 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 5 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 6 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 7 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 8 My trip to Egypt .....
- 9 Safari Cost Comparison
- 10 dubai for 5 days
- 11 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 12 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 13 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 14 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 15 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 16 Bugs n' Botswana
- 17 Group Trip to Israel
- 18 My Trip to Palestine
- 19 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 20 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 21 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 22 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 23 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 24 Safari and Beach in June
- 25 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique