We all know about the trouble with getting into Syria if there is a hint or stronger indication of prior entry into Isreal. It seems possible to fly into Amman from Tel Aviv and then fly to Damascus making sure that the officials in Amman airport do not indicate where you came from to get to Amman. Has anyone actualy succeded with this approach? Will the Syrians simply assume that you are cheating this way and turn you back? It would really be nice to know since I will save a ton of dough on my airfares. I will actually not even leave the airport in Tel Aviv so this way to Syria is my best way. Any ideas out there?
Entry ot Syria via Amman
- 1 a week in africa
- 2 10 days in south Africa
- 3 Renting a car in Israel
- 4 Been there done that? Doesn't apply
- 5 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 6 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 7 What about money?
- 8 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 9 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 10 17 days in Israel our way
- 11 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 12 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 13 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 14 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 15 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 16 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 17 Accra airport
- 18 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 19 morocco
- 20 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 21 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 22 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 23 Trip extension from Cape town
- 24 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 25 how to join a Kenya safari once in country