Anyone know of any job openings teaching English as a second/foreign language in the Middle East, Africa, or the Mediterranean? I'm TEFL certified now and am volunteering locally to get some experience, but am ultimately interested in relocating overseas to southern Europe or northern Africa. Specifically, I'd love to find something in Alexandria, Egypt or the UAE or Morocco!
English teaching jobs in Africa, Middle East, Mediterranean?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 2 Morocco for 2 nights
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Help with Rwanda trip
- 5 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 6 trip report, morocco
- 7 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 8 Sabi Sands camps
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 12 Rwanda trip report
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 15 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 16 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 17 israel and petra
- 18 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 19 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 20 Israel and Petra
- 21 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 22 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 23 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 24 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 25 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!