Anyone know of any job openings teaching English as a second/foreign language in the Middle East, Africa, or the Mediterranean? I'm TEFL certified now and am volunteering locally to get some experience, but am ultimately interested in relocating overseas to southern Europe or northern Africa. Specifically, I'd love to find something in Alexandria, Egypt or the UAE or Morocco!
English teaching jobs in Africa, Middle East, Mediterranean?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 2 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 3 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 4 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 5 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 6 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 7 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 8 Charity begins at Home!
- 9 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 10 Sun Safaris
- 11 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 12 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 13 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 14 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 15 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 17 Tour to Morocco
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 20 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 21 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 22 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Uganda again
- 25 November at victoria falls