would like to know if tourists are provided with english tea in Tunisia, or is the tea different there. Will take tea bags if not. Thanks. Do the Hotels provide english tea?
English tea available in Tunisia?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Sabi Sands camps
- 2 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 3 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 4 Morocco for 2 nights
- 5 Hotels in Nairobi
- 6 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 7 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 8 Memory cards for camera
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?