We are doing Overseas Adventure Travel's Heart if India, in February, 2013, flying from New York to Delhi, with a connection in Dubai. We would be arrivimg at 8:30 PM and departing at 10:10 PM. We are exploring the option of leaving a day early and departing the next night. Has anyone done a stopover in Dubai. Was it worth doing? How expensive was it, etc?. That flight schedule should allow a decent nights sleep, time for a tour of the city and leave us more rested to start the tour in Delhi.
Emirates Air - Stopover in Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 TRAVEL MADAGASCAR
- 2 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 3 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 4 Iran Info, Please
- 5 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 6 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 7 COME TO IRAN ...
- 8 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 9 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 10 fez accommodation
- 11 what kind of phone
- 12 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 13 Johannesburg...?
- 14 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 15 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 16 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 17 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 18 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 19 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 20 Suggestions for a group tour
- 21 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 22 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 23 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 24 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 25 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?