We are doing Overseas Adventure Travel's Heart if India, in February, 2013, flying from New York to Delhi, with a connection in Dubai. We would be arrivimg at 8:30 PM and departing at 10:10 PM. We are exploring the option of leaving a day early and departing the next night. Has anyone done a stopover in Dubai. Was it worth doing? How expensive was it, etc?. That flight schedule should allow a decent nights sleep, time for a tour of the city and leave us more rested to start the tour in Delhi.
Emirates Air - Stopover in Dubai
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 2 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 3 Bubonic plaque
- 4 Safari and Beach in June
- 5 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 6 Safari Cost Comparison
- 7 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 8 Help! First African safari!!!
- 9 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 12 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 13 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 14 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 15 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 16 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 17 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 18 My trip to Egypt .....
- 19 dubai for 5 days
- 20 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 21 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 22 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 23 Bugs n' Botswana
- 24 Group Trip to Israel
- 25 My Trip to Palestine