A group of us will be traveling to Uganda on Delta (Tampa to JFK) then on Emirates Air to Entebbe. We will be setting up dental clinics and doing care instructions etc in remote areas so our checked luggage will be used for supplies and we will take most/all our personal items in our carry on luggage. The Emirates web page states that in economy our carry on can only weigh 15 lbs. My question is: how picky is Emirates about this weight limit? Do they weigh carry-ons? If mine is 15-20 lbs will I have to get rid of some stuff? The size limit is stated as 22x15x8 which isn't a bad size, but the weight limit is a tough one...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 2 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 3 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 4 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 7 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 8 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 9 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 10 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 11 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 12 Dubai Guide
- 13 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 14 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 15 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 16 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 19 Alexandria
- 20 kicheche compared to porini
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 23 Chefchaouen Report
- 24 Tracking Gorillas
- 25 Garden Route itinerary