A group of us will be traveling to Uganda on Delta (Tampa to JFK) then on Emirates Air to Entebbe. We will be setting up dental clinics and doing care instructions etc in remote areas so our checked luggage will be used for supplies and we will take most/all our personal items in our carry on luggage. The Emirates web page states that in economy our carry on can only weigh 15 lbs. My question is: how picky is Emirates about this weight limit? Do they weigh carry-ons? If mine is 15-20 lbs will I have to get rid of some stuff? The size limit is stated as 22x15x8 which isn't a bad size, but the weight limit is a tough one...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 2 Itinerary Ideas
- 3 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 4 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 6 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 7 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 8 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 9 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 10 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 11 Kenya/Tanzania
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 2 nights in Dubai
- 14 16 hours in Qatar
- 15 Petra from Israel
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 A South African in Lusaka
- 18 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 19 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 22 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 23 Safari suggestions
- 24 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 25 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?