A group of us will be traveling to Uganda on Delta (Tampa to JFK) then on Emirates Air to Entebbe. We will be setting up dental clinics and doing care instructions etc in remote areas so our checked luggage will be used for supplies and we will take most/all our personal items in our carry on luggage. The Emirates web page states that in economy our carry on can only weigh 15 lbs. My question is: how picky is Emirates about this weight limit? Do they weigh carry-ons? If mine is 15-20 lbs will I have to get rid of some stuff? The size limit is stated as 22x15x8 which isn't a bad size, but the weight limit is a tough one...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthproductselection.com/zygenx/
- 2 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 3 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 4 Audley Travel
- 5 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 6 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 7 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 8 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 9 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 12 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 13 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 14 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 15 Safari in South Africa
- 16 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 17 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 18 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 19 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 20 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 21 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 22 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 23 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 24 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 25 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca