A group of us will be traveling to Uganda on Delta (Tampa to JFK) then on Emirates Air to Entebbe. We will be setting up dental clinics and doing care instructions etc in remote areas so our checked luggage will be used for supplies and we will take most/all our personal items in our carry on luggage. The Emirates web page states that in economy our carry on can only weigh 15 lbs. My question is: how picky is Emirates about this weight limit? Do they weigh carry-ons? If mine is 15-20 lbs will I have to get rid of some stuff? The size limit is stated as 22x15x8 which isn't a bad size, but the weight limit is a tough one...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 2 Safari In June
- 3 Business trip to Israel
- 4 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 5 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 6 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 7 honeymoon place
- 8 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 9 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 10 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 11 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 12 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 13 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 14 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 15 Yom Hazikaron
- 16 Yom Haatzmaut
- 17 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 18 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 19 recomendation on African Safari company
- 20 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 21 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 22 One extra day in Jordan
- 23 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 24 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 25 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?