A group of us will be traveling to Uganda on Delta (Tampa to JFK) then on Emirates Air to Entebbe. We will be setting up dental clinics and doing care instructions etc in remote areas so our checked luggage will be used for supplies and we will take most/all our personal items in our carry on luggage. The Emirates web page states that in economy our carry on can only weigh 15 lbs. My question is: how picky is Emirates about this weight limit? Do they weigh carry-ons? If mine is 15-20 lbs will I have to get rid of some stuff? The size limit is stated as 22x15x8 which isn't a bad size, but the weight limit is a tough one...
Emirates Air carry ons
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 Independence Day in Israel
- 3 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 4 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 5 South Africa in February?
- 6 Drinking on safari
- 7 Travelust
- 8 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 9 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 10 Shots for Morocco
- 11 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 12 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 13 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 14 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 17 Thinking about The Gambia
- 18 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 19 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 20 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 21 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 22 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 23 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 24 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 25 Kenya safari tour/cost