A group of us will be traveling to Uganda on Delta (Tampa to JFK) then on Emirates Air to Entebbe. We will be setting up dental clinics and doing care instructions etc in remote areas so our checked luggage will be used for supplies and we will take most/all our personal items in our carry on luggage. The Emirates web page states that in economy our carry on can only weigh 15 lbs. My question is: how picky is Emirates about this weight limit? Do they weigh carry-ons? If mine is 15-20 lbs will I have to get rid of some stuff? The size limit is stated as 22x15x8 which isn't a bad size, but the weight limit is a tough one...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 2 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 3 Malawi with kiddos
- 4 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 5 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 6 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 7 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 8 Mauritius info request please
- 9 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 10 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 11 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 12 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 13 WiFi on Safari
- 14 Travel within Africa
- 15 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 16 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 17 Israel itinerary planning
- 18 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 19 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 20 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 23 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 24 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 25 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport