A group of us will be traveling to Uganda on Delta (Tampa to JFK) then on Emirates Air to Entebbe. We will be setting up dental clinics and doing care instructions etc in remote areas so our checked luggage will be used for supplies and we will take most/all our personal items in our carry on luggage. The Emirates web page states that in economy our carry on can only weigh 15 lbs. My question is: how picky is Emirates about this weight limit? Do they weigh carry-ons? If mine is 15-20 lbs will I have to get rid of some stuff? The size limit is stated as 22x15x8 which isn't a bad size, but the weight limit is a tough one...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 4 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 5 First trip to Africa
- 6 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 Uganda Visa
- 9 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 10 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 11 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 12 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 13 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 14 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 15 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 16 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 17 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 18 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 19 Fes or Marrakech?
- 20 Transfer at JNB airport
- 21 Egypt - Need Help!
- 22 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 23 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 24 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 25 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi