A group of us will be traveling to Uganda on Delta (Tampa to JFK) then on Emirates Air to Entebbe. We will be setting up dental clinics and doing care instructions etc in remote areas so our checked luggage will be used for supplies and we will take most/all our personal items in our carry on luggage. The Emirates web page states that in economy our carry on can only weigh 15 lbs. My question is: how picky is Emirates about this weight limit? Do they weigh carry-ons? If mine is 15-20 lbs will I have to get rid of some stuff? The size limit is stated as 22x15x8 which isn't a bad size, but the weight limit is a tough one...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 2 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 3 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 6 Best African Safari
- 7 VISA for Mozambique
- 8 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 9 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 10 beach visit after safari
- 11 Petra Wadi Rum
- 12 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 15 What is worth seeing in November?
- 16 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 17 Israeli Tour Guides
- 18 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 24 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 25 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen