A group of us will be traveling to Uganda on Delta (Tampa to JFK) then on Emirates Air to Entebbe. We will be setting up dental clinics and doing care instructions etc in remote areas so our checked luggage will be used for supplies and we will take most/all our personal items in our carry on luggage. The Emirates web page states that in economy our carry on can only weigh 15 lbs. My question is: how picky is Emirates about this weight limit? Do they weigh carry-ons? If mine is 15-20 lbs will I have to get rid of some stuff? The size limit is stated as 22x15x8 which isn't a bad size, but the weight limit is a tough one...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 2 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 Mombasa recomendations please
- 7 Private tours in Morocco
- 8 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 9 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 10 First time to Africa-need help!
- 11 How do I know if a company is legit
- 12 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 13 South Africa trip report
- 14 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 17 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 18 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 19 Ethiopian security
- 20 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 21 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 22 morocco
- 23 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?