A group of us will be traveling to Uganda on Delta (Tampa to JFK) then on Emirates Air to Entebbe. We will be setting up dental clinics and doing care instructions etc in remote areas so our checked luggage will be used for supplies and we will take most/all our personal items in our carry on luggage. The Emirates web page states that in economy our carry on can only weigh 15 lbs. My question is: how picky is Emirates about this weight limit? Do they weigh carry-ons? If mine is 15-20 lbs will I have to get rid of some stuff? The size limit is stated as 22x15x8 which isn't a bad size, but the weight limit is a tough one...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 2 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 3 Morocco over Christmas
- 4 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 5 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 6 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 7 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 8 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 9 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 10 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 11 DOHA LAYOVER
- 12 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 13 Morocco Questions
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 Botswana safari recs
- 16 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 17 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 18 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 19 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 20 Botswana in January
- 21 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 22 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 23 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 24 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 25 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!