A group of us will be traveling to Uganda on Delta (Tampa to JFK) then on Emirates Air to Entebbe. We will be setting up dental clinics and doing care instructions etc in remote areas so our checked luggage will be used for supplies and we will take most/all our personal items in our carry on luggage. The Emirates web page states that in economy our carry on can only weigh 15 lbs. My question is: how picky is Emirates about this weight limit? Do they weigh carry-ons? If mine is 15-20 lbs will I have to get rid of some stuff? The size limit is stated as 22x15x8 which isn't a bad size, but the weight limit is a tough one...
Emirates Air carry ons
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 2 Dubai first time
- 3 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Zambia Impressions
- 6 Taste of Dubai
- 7 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 8 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 9 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 12 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 13 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 14 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015