Hi. Can anyone confirm whether the El Al airlines (flights from JFK to TLV) on a 747-400 have power adapters for mac products in coach? I've read yes, but would like to confirm. Also, if so, can you use a regular US plug or car charger or do you need an adapter for the plane (I know we need an adapter for Israel). Thanks so much in advance.
El Al Flights - Power Adapters in Coach?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ObtainQuality Real/Novelty Document for all countries
- 2 Excellent Tour Company in Morocco
- 3 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 4 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 5 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 6 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 7 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 8 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 9 Tour to Morocco
- 10 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 11 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 12 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 13 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 14 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 15 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 18 Uganda again
- 19 November at victoria falls
- 20 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 21 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 22 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 23 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 24 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 25 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip