Hi. Can anyone confirm whether the El Al airlines (flights from JFK to TLV) on a 747-400 have power adapters for mac products in coach? I've read yes, but would like to confirm. Also, if so, can you use a regular US plug or car charger or do you need an adapter for the plane (I know we need an adapter for Israel). Thanks so much in advance.
El Al Flights - Power Adapters in Coach?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 2 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 3 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 4 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 5 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 6 South Africa trip advices
- 7 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 8 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 9 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 10 First time in Africa on safari
- 11 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 12 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 13 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 14 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 15 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 16 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 17 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 18 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 19 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 20 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 21 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 22 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 23 Binoculars for safari
- 24 South Luangwa Wild Dogs......article in NYTimes
- 25 Tipping