Hi. Can anyone confirm whether the El Al airlines (flights from JFK to TLV) on a 747-400 have power adapters for mac products in coach? I've read yes, but would like to confirm. Also, if so, can you use a regular US plug or car charger or do you need an adapter for the plane (I know we need an adapter for Israel). Thanks so much in advance.
El Al Flights - Power Adapters in Coach?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa in February?
- 2 Morocco Advice
- 3 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 4 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 5 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 6 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 7 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 8 3-week tour at Egypt
- 9 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 10 Beirut
- 11 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 12 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 13 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 14 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 15 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 16 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 17 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 18 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 19 I'm going on safari for free!
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 Dubai first time
- 22 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 23 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 24 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 25 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites