I am reading a lot about trips to Petra from Eilat. If you travel there independently, first- is it worth doing that? And can you find some guides at the entrance of Petra to take you around. Just wondering if it's doable on your own and stay overnight and then back mid-morning. thank you
Eiliat to Petra
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 now a days africans peoples are morly involved with drugs
- 2 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 3 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 8 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 9 Homestay Accomodation
- 10 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 11 Selous game reserve
- 12 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 13 Safari and Beach in June
- 14 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 15 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 16 Group Trip to Israel
- 17 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 18 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 19 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 20 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 21 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 22 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 24 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 25 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice