I am reading a lot about trips to Petra from Eilat. If you travel there independently, first- is it worth doing that? And can you find some guides at the entrance of Petra to take you around. Just wondering if it's doable on your own and stay overnight and then back mid-morning. thank you
Eilat to Petra
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari on a budget!
- 2 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 3 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 4 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 5 fez accommodation
- 6 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 7 Iran Info, Please
- 8 Egypt safe travel
- 9 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 10 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 11 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 12 COME TO IRAN ...
- 13 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 14 what kind of phone
- 15 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 16 Johannesburg...?
- 17 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 18 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 19 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 20 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 21 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 22 Suggestions for a group tour
- 23 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 24 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 25 Popular destinations in Africa.