I have a couple questions about my trip to the middle east this summer...
I have pretty much worked out which cities I want to go to and its something like this:
Aswan - Luxor (nile cruise) night train to Cairo
Cairo for a few days
Cairo - Mt. Sinai/St. Catherine to walk it
I was thinking it would be nice to go to one Red Sea beach city. I was thinking Nuweiba, Eilat or Aqaba since they seem the closest to the other cities in my itinerary but I am having trouble deciding which one is best/most convenient to get in and out of.
Next, I think id like to visit Petra and Wadi Rum as well.
I also want to go to Jerusalem for a few days, then I will depart out of Amman. What would be the best way to piece this trip together after the Mt. Sinai/St. Catherine part?
I am having trouble figuring out the best ways to get in and out of Israel with boarder crossings, travel time etc.
I dont care which order I do the cities in, just would like it to be convenient and economical.
we will be traveling by bus/minibus only but could consider renting a car if it was THAT much more worth it.
BTW I have 2 weeks to 18 days for the while trip. If it helps I could fly in to Amman and out of Aswan if doing the trip in the opposite order would be better...
Any help is always much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 #ICQ: 660873348 => SELL CVV GOOD FRESH ALL COUNTRY AND ASSURE 100% CC VALID
- 2 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 3 Mauritius info request please
- 4 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 5 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 7 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 8 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 9 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 10 WiFi on Safari
- 11 Travel within Africa
- 12 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 13 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 14 Israel itinerary planning
- 15 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 16 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 17 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 18 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 19 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 20 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 21 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 22 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 23 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 24 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 25 Need itineary planning help