Wondering if anyone went on the Archaeological Paths trip with Zahi Hawass last Feb 2014?
Did you like it? Was it worth it? Pros and Cons?
How was Dr. Hawass?
Any info would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Facebook@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Tec*h SUPPORT CaRE
- 2 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 3 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 4 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 7 Kenya/Tanzania
- 8 Dubai first time
- 9 2 nights in Dubai
- 10 16 hours in Qatar
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 A South African in Lusaka
- 14 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 15 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 18 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 19 Safari suggestions
- 20 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 21 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 22 Travel to Africa
- 23 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 24 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 25 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris