Wondering if anyone went on the Archaeological Paths trip with Zahi Hawass last Feb 2014?
Did you like it? Was it worth it? Pros and Cons?
How was Dr. Hawass?
Any info would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 2 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 3 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 4 Driver for Jordan - Jordania Aventura Drivers
- 5 Ein Hod Artists' Village
- 6 Morocco trip suggestions please
- 7 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 8 Car Rental from Cape Town
- 9 Non Stop Flights to Cairo
- 10 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 11 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 12 Kenya
- 13 Change of Entry Requirements for South Africa for Minors
- 14 SA Travel Vets - Anyone mind critiquing my itinerary?
- 15 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 16 Driver/guide for trip around Madagascar
- 17 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 18 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 19 African Safari
- 20 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 23 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 Is the migration early this year