Wondering if anyone went on the Archaeological Paths trip with Zahi Hawass last Feb 2014?
Did you like it? Was it worth it? Pros and Cons?
How was Dr. Hawass?
Any info would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 카지노베팅【 HOT424。COM 】폰타나리조트카지노
- 2 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 3 safari for the mobility impaired
- 4 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 5 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 8 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 9 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 10 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 11 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 12 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 13 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 14 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 15 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 Buying merchandise
- 20 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 21 Egypt January-February 2018
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 24 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 25 Dubai shopping - any tips?