Should I book my Egypt 10 day tour from an Australian travel agent or a local Egyptian company? Any recommendations and rough costs? Without doing any major purchases, maybe a few holiday souvenirs etc.. How much would you budget for each day. I'm Trying to work out how much money we are going to need to save.
Thanks guys and girls
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 월드카지노／／『ＯＢＤ７.ＣＯＭ』／／월드카지노
- 2 Mauritius info request please
- 3 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 4 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 5 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 6 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 7 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 8 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 9 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 10 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 11 WiFi on Safari
- 12 Travel within Africa
- 13 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 14 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 15 Israel itinerary planning
- 16 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 17 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 18 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 19 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 20 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 21 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 22 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 23 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 24 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 25 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome