Should I book my Egypt 10 day tour from an Australian travel agent or a local Egyptian company? Any recommendations and rough costs? Without doing any major purchases, maybe a few holiday souvenirs etc.. How much would you budget for each day. I'm Trying to work out how much money we are going to need to save.
Thanks guys and girls
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 tours in Johannesburg
- 2 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 3 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 4 Viator tour company
- 5 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 South African Cities
- 8 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 9 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 10 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 11 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 12 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 13 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 14 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 15 where to go in africa
- 16 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 17 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 18 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 Help with bags
- 21 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 22 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 23 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 24 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 25 Israeli Tour Guides