I am new to Fodors and have only found out that Fodors have a travel forum!
What are your opinions on touring Egypt around the end of the year? Political stability and most importantly the safety for tourist visiting.
If you guys think it's safe then what tour companies do you recommend? Interested in doing the Nile cruise along with visiting the main cities.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Portugal / Morocco itinerary options
- 2 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 3 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 4 Morocco trip suggestions please
- 5 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 6 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 7 Driver for Jordan - Jordania Aventura Drivers
- 8 Car Rental from Cape Town
- 9 Non Stop Flights to Cairo
- 10 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 11 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 12 Kenya
- 13 Change of Entry Requirements for South Africa for Minors
- 14 SA Travel Vets - Anyone mind critiquing my itinerary?
- 15 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 16 Driver/guide for trip around Madagascar
- 17 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 18 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 19 African Safari
- 20 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 23 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 Is the migration early this year