I am new to Fodors and have only found out that Fodors have a travel forum!
What are your opinions on touring Egypt around the end of the year? Political stability and most importantly the safety for tourist visiting.
If you guys think it's safe then what tour companies do you recommend? Interested in doing the Nile cruise along with visiting the main cities.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 2 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 3 Egypt January-February 2018
- 4 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 safari for the mobility impaired
- 7 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 8 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 9 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 12 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 13 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 14 Dining in Cape Town
- 15 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 16 Dubai plan
- 17 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 18 Israel with kids in August
- 19 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 20 Iran in May
- 21 South Africa in June
- 22 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 23 IRAN
- 24 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 25 Dubai - any hotel advice please?