Hello if anyone saw my last post then you read that I was going to Egypt July 14-31, landing july 15 in the morning. This was my graduation present for graduating and now my mom is scaring me because of all the stuff she reads in Egypt News and now apparently all the power in Tahrir is off and its becoming dangerous once again. This is crazy to me because everything went downhill in Egypt THREE DAYS before I flew in last time and didnt even make it to Egypt in January! Now its happening again..is anyone expecting anything dangerous? Should I be ok if I avoid Tahrir? Will be in Cairo for 6 days then Sharm for 6, if there is time we will go to Alexandria but Cairo definitley the last day. If anyone has any input please inform me thanks and provide tips if possible THANKYOU.
Egypt safe in 3 days?
- 1 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 4 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 5 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 6 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 7 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 8 Morocco - private tour operators
- 9 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 11 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 12 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 13 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 14 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 15 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 16 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 17 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 18 Africa Safari
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 Kruger Park trip
- 21 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 22 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 23 phone service
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Qatar - Doha my photos