I'm currently traveling the UK alone and would like to visit Egypt before I fly back to California in Oct. Is anyone visiting Egypt this September and wants a travel buddy? Or does anyone know of a good tour company that is made for Women? I have found one but they haven't gotten back to me so I'm still looking. If anyone is interested in traveling with me or has any advice for me please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 2 Business Tycoon in Tanzania
- 3 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Travel to Cairo in July
- 8 Targin into Zambia
- 9 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 14 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 15 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?