I'm currently traveling the UK alone and would like to visit Egypt before I fly back to California in Oct. Is anyone visiting Egypt this September and wants a travel buddy? Or does anyone know of a good tour company that is made for Women? I have found one but they haven't gotten back to me so I'm still looking. If anyone is interested in traveling with me or has any advice for me please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 tours in Johannesburg
- 3 Viator tour company
- 4 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 5 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 South African Cities
- 8 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 9 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 10 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 11 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 12 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 13 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 14 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 15 where to go in africa
- 16 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 17 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 18 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 Help with bags
- 21 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 22 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 23 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 24 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 25 Israeli Tour Guides