I'm currently traveling the UK alone and would like to visit Egypt before I fly back to California in Oct. Is anyone visiting Egypt this September and wants a travel buddy? Or does anyone know of a good tour company that is made for Women? I have found one but they haven't gotten back to me so I'm still looking. If anyone is interested in traveling with me or has any advice for me please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 2 After Botswana ?
- 3 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 4 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 5 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 6 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 7 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 8 Timing for Africa visit
- 9 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 10 Morocco over Christmas
- 11 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 12 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 13 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 14 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 15 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 16 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 17 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 18 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 19 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 20 DOHA LAYOVER
- 21 Morocco Questions
- 22 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 23 Botswana safari recs
- 24 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 25 Safe to Travel to Morocco