I would think it would be a trip of a lifetime to see these 3 countries, but as of now I am not too sure with all the demonstrations and mass killings going on. My parents and I are huge Christians, so seeing where Jesus lived and grew up would be a dream of a lifetime. Currently with the 3 teenage boys being killed Hamaas we are very concerned about or safety. We won't be going for probably another 5-6 years, so no one can predict if things will get better or worse. We would most likely be going in November, when it is not so hot but peak season for tourists. We would of course like to see the pyramids od Giza, Temples of Karnac, Valley of the Kings and all the touristy things. We will be defintely be taking a tour, but do the terrorists target tour's full of American's? Can you recommend us a tour? In Israel, we wan't to see where Jesus walked and lived. Jersusalem, Bethelham, Jordan River, Masada, all the major sites. Also in Jordan, we would love to see Petra, but heard you have to cross through Syria and that raises a huge red flag for us. So, if someone can respond about safety in these 3 countries and possibly also provide us with a nice tour and some other possible sites that would be amazing. Thanks! We would be going for about 3-4 weeks.
Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 2 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 3 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 4 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 5 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 6 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 7 Cape Town Trip
- 8 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 9 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 10 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 11 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 12 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 13 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 14 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 15 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 16 Eilat to Petra
- 17 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 18 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 19 Safaga activités
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 22 Jordan vacation
- 23 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 24 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 25 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?