I would think it would be a trip of a lifetime to see these 3 countries, but as of now I am not too sure with all the demonstrations and mass killings going on. My parents and I are huge Christians, so seeing where Jesus lived and grew up would be a dream of a lifetime. Currently with the 3 teenage boys being killed Hamaas we are very concerned about or safety. We won't be going for probably another 5-6 years, so no one can predict if things will get better or worse. We would most likely be going in November, when it is not so hot but peak season for tourists. We would of course like to see the pyramids od Giza, Temples of Karnac, Valley of the Kings and all the touristy things. We will be defintely be taking a tour, but do the terrorists target tour's full of American's? Can you recommend us a tour? In Israel, we wan't to see where Jesus walked and lived. Jersusalem, Bethelham, Jordan River, Masada, all the major sites. Also in Jordan, we would love to see Petra, but heard you have to cross through Syria and that raises a huge red flag for us. So, if someone can respond about safety in these 3 countries and possibly also provide us with a nice tour and some other possible sites that would be amazing. Thanks! We would be going for about 3-4 weeks.
Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good reads
- 2 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 3 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 4 South Africa in February?
- 5 Morocco Advice
- 6 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 7 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 8 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 9 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 10 3-week tour at Egypt
- 11 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 12 Beirut
- 13 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 14 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 15 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 16 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 17 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 18 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 19 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 20 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 21 I'm going on safari for free!
- 22 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 23 Dubai first time
- 24 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 25 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti