I would think it would be a trip of a lifetime to see these 3 countries, but as of now I am not too sure with all the demonstrations and mass killings going on. My parents and I are huge Christians, so seeing where Jesus lived and grew up would be a dream of a lifetime. Currently with the 3 teenage boys being killed Hamaas we are very concerned about or safety. We won't be going for probably another 5-6 years, so no one can predict if things will get better or worse. We would most likely be going in November, when it is not so hot but peak season for tourists. We would of course like to see the pyramids od Giza, Temples of Karnac, Valley of the Kings and all the touristy things. We will be defintely be taking a tour, but do the terrorists target tour's full of American's? Can you recommend us a tour? In Israel, we wan't to see where Jesus walked and lived. Jersusalem, Bethelham, Jordan River, Masada, all the major sites. Also in Jordan, we would love to see Petra, but heard you have to cross through Syria and that raises a huge red flag for us. So, if someone can respond about safety in these 3 countries and possibly also provide us with a nice tour and some other possible sites that would be amazing. Thanks! We would be going for about 3-4 weeks.
Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 2 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 3 Hotels in Iran
- 4 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 20 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 21 Dubai and/or Oman
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Independent travel to Morocco - English speaking driver and A/C car needed
- 24 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 25 Morocco Advice