Hi there. I'm going on to Egypt last wk of Feb and was wondering if its any cheaper to purchase internal flights from a local TA, or do it myself on expedia. I've read in this forum that with Egypt air, flights have to be reconfirmed again and again?..is this true?...one last thing, I guess flights to Abu Simbel (from Cairo) are usually done with TA's. ( I can't seem to find flights for these over the major travel websites or the egypt air website.)..thank you in advance.
Egypt internal flights---expedia or local TA?
- 1 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 2 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 3 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 4 Africa Safari
- 5 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 6 Morocco - private tour operators
- 7 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 8 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 9 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 10 Kruger Park trip
- 11 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 12 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 13 phone service
- 14 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 15 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 16 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 17 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 18 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 19 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 20 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 21 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 22 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 23 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 24 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 25 transfer from jnb and Durban airports