Here's a link to a sort-of trip report I did shortly after our trip to Egypt in the summer of 2010. I forgot to post it here at the time, sorry, but thought I'd post it now even though a few small things have changed in Egypt over the past two years (to put it mildly). My new novel, a big chunk of which is set in Egypt, comes out today and it was interesting for me to see what parts of our trip I used and what parts I didn't. Anyway, I received an enormous amount of help from this forum when planning our trip to Egypt and just wanted to officially say thanks for that (off to Cambodia and Borneo in August!).
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Madagascar - your tips please
- 2 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 3 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 4 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 5 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 6 This type of training can be done with pretty much any exercise you choose
- 7 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 8 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 9 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 10 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 11 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 12 Road To Morocco Tours
- 13 Magnificant Morocco
- 14 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 15 Africa Film Festival
- 16 Is the migration early this year
- 17 Roar Africa reviews
- 18 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 19 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 20 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 21 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 22 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 23 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 24 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 25 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?