Here's a link to a sort-of trip report I did shortly after our trip to Egypt in the summer of 2010. I forgot to post it here at the time, sorry, but thought I'd post it now even though a few small things have changed in Egypt over the past two years (to put it mildly). My new novel, a big chunk of which is set in Egypt, comes out today and it was interesting for me to see what parts of our trip I used and what parts I didn't. Anyway, I received an enormous amount of help from this forum when planning our trip to Egypt and just wanted to officially say thanks for that (off to Cambodia and Borneo in August!).
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 13 nights in Morocco-itinerary help please
- 2 Dubai Trip Idea
- 3 First Trip to Africa
- 4 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 5 Morocco Trip Report
- 6 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 7 Morocco in October 2015
- 8 Remembering Palmyra
- 9 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 10 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 11 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 12 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 13 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 14 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 15 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 16 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 17 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 18 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 19 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 20 Transit visa
- 21 Local Tanzania companies
- 22 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 23 Need itineary planning help
- 24 Israel for 60 year olds
- 25 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary