Here's a link to a sort-of trip report I did shortly after our trip to Egypt in the summer of 2010. I forgot to post it here at the time, sorry, but thought I'd post it now even though a few small things have changed in Egypt over the past two years (to put it mildly). My new novel, a big chunk of which is set in Egypt, comes out today and it was interesting for me to see what parts of our trip I used and what parts I didn't. Anyway, I received an enormous amount of help from this forum when planning our trip to Egypt and just wanted to officially say thanks for that (off to Cambodia and Borneo in August!).
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 2 Hotel Ibis Casa Voyageurs - closed
- 3 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 4 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 5 Morocco arrival information
- 6 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 7 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 8 help with itinerary please
- 9 advise on joburg pls!
- 10 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 11 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 12 12 days Cape Town and Pilanesburg Itinerary help
- 13 Cape Town weather dependent activities
- 14 Luggage restrictions
- 15 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 16 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 17 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 18 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 19 Township Tour Guide
- 20 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 21 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 22 ISRAEL TRIP
- 23 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 24 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 25 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences