Here's a link to a sort-of trip report I did shortly after our trip to Egypt in the summer of 2010. I forgot to post it here at the time, sorry, but thought I'd post it now even though a few small things have changed in Egypt over the past two years (to put it mildly). My new novel, a big chunk of which is set in Egypt, comes out today and it was interesting for me to see what parts of our trip I used and what parts I didn't. Anyway, I received an enormous amount of help from this forum when planning our trip to Egypt and just wanted to officially say thanks for that (off to Cambodia and Borneo in August!).
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Safari- Tanzania or Botswana?
- 2 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 3 How to make the most in Kuwait
- 4 Northern Morocco in December- enough time?
- 5 Best Places in Israel?
- 6 South Africa Itinerary
- 7 African Safari Recommendations
- 8 Marocco in October
- 9 advise needed villa rental Morrocco
- 10 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 11 Hotel and other Suggestions for Dubai. . .
- 12 An African experience with 5 yrs old child
- 13 Special campsites Serengeti; booking Agency
- 14 Nairobi Traffic from Elephant Orphanage to Airport & Arranging Visit
- 15 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 16 Flying Air Sinai from Cairo to Tel Aviv?
- 17 Trip Report: The Best Family Friendy Trip to Botswana & Zimbabwe
- 18 First time to South Africa
- 19 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 20 Planning for our first safari
- 21 Southern Africa in February??? Kenya Safe to travel to?
- 22 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 23 Garden Route
- 24 First trip to Africa and travelling solo
- 25 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris