Organising my trip to Egypt..Alexandria to Sharm el Sheik, then up to Israel over to Jordan and home. I want to know how to get Alexandria to Sharm by bus. Everyone says train to Cairo and then bus, but dont fancy trying to get from the Train Station to the bus station, so for ease, Alexandria to Cairo and then does the bus go from Cairo to Sharm, from the same bus station. Thanks for any help..Its 200 euros to fly so no I dont want to fly...may Alexandria to Hurgarda and then fly from Hurgarda to Sharm...
Egypt - Bus from Alexandria to Sharm el Sheik
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Johannesburg...?
- 2 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 3 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 4 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 5 Jordan safety concerns
- 6 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 7 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 8 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 9 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 10 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 11 A family safari in Tanzania
- 12 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 13 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 14 Uganda Trip Report
- 15 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 16 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 17 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 18 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 19 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 20 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 21 Boutique hotels in israel
- 22 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 23 Short layover at JNB
- 24 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda?