Organising my trip to Egypt..Alexandria to Sharm el Sheik, then up to Israel over to Jordan and home. I want to know how to get Alexandria to Sharm by bus. Everyone says train to Cairo and then bus, but dont fancy trying to get from the Train Station to the bus station, so for ease, Alexandria to Cairo and then does the bus go from Cairo to Sharm, from the same bus station. Thanks for any help..Its 200 euros to fly so no I dont want to fly...may Alexandria to Hurgarda and then fly from Hurgarda to Sharm...
Egypt - Bus from Alexandria to Sharm el Sheik
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Unbelievable Day trip to paradise valley
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Novice Safari question
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 8 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 9 Quick question about Kenya..
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 12 Morocco in April 2014
- 13 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 14 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 15 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 16 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September