Organising my trip to Egypt..Alexandria to Sharm el Sheik, then up to Israel over to Jordan and home. I want to know how to get Alexandria to Sharm by bus. Everyone says train to Cairo and then bus, but dont fancy trying to get from the Train Station to the bus station, so for ease, Alexandria to Cairo and then does the bus go from Cairo to Sharm, from the same bus station. Thanks for any help..Its 200 euros to fly so no I dont want to fly...may Alexandria to Hurgarda and then fly from Hurgarda to Sharm...
Egypt - Bus from Alexandria to Sharm el Sheik
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 2 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 3 Egypt safe travel
- 4 Namibia in Feb / need to book hotels in advance?
- 5 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 6 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 7 Nairobi airport
- 8 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 9 Dubai - Palm Island
- 10 Arabic language audio course
- 11 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 12 UAE Desert Safari
- 13 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 14 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 15 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 16 South Africa in February?
- 17 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 18 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 Taste of Dubai
- 23 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 24 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 25 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara