Did anyone see the segment last night about looting of tombs during the revolution? Those of you who live there or have been there since, was the story accurate, or hype?
Egypt - Brian Williams/Rock Ctr
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania safari itineraries, safaris booking
- 2 Kilimanjaro climb join a group opportunity
- 3 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 4 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 5 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 6 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 7 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 8 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 9 Morocco Trip Report
- 10 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 11 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 12 Car Rentals in Israel
- 13 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 14 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 15 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 16 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 17 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 18 Johannesburg...?
- 19 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 20 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 21 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 22 Islands to spend holidays
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 24 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 25 Safari buddies - late August