Can anyone tell me of a good tour company to use for a trip to Egypt and Jordan? I heard Casual Cairo Detours is good but they don't do hotels or packages. Would I be better to arrange hotels and flights on my own and then book a company for the tours and Nile Cruise?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 2 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 3 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 4 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 5 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 6 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 7 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 8 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 9 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 10 Dubai Guide
- 11 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 12 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 13 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 14 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 15 Loldia House Kenya
- 16 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 17 Alexandria
- 18 kicheche compared to porini
- 19 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 20 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 21 Chefchaouen Report
- 22 Tracking Gorillas
- 23 Garden Route itinerary
- 24 A South African in Lusaka
- 25 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?