Can anyone tell me of a good tour company to use for a trip to Egypt and Jordan? I heard Casual Cairo Detours is good but they don't do hotels or packages. Would I be better to arrange hotels and flights on my own and then book a company for the tours and Nile Cruise?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 마카오바카라﷼→ KOO28.COM ← ﷼마카오바카라
- 2 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 3 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 4 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 5 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 6 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 7 Mauritius info request please
- 8 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 9 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 10 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 11 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 12 WiFi on Safari
- 13 Travel within Africa
- 14 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 15 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 16 Israel itinerary planning
- 17 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 18 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 19 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 22 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 23 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 24 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 25 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome