We are going to Sharm el Sheik for a wedding via Cairo. I am flying into Cairo on Lufthansa, landing at 6:50pm and looking to get an Egypt Air flight that night to Sharm. There is an 8:15pm or 11:55pm flight. Would much prefer the 8:15, but wondering if there's enough time. We will be carrying on our bags, so will not have to go baggage claim.
Also, if we are delayed and miss our flight, is Egypt Air good about putting on the next available flight without charges?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 온라인 바다 이야기 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 릴게임이란 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 My Topic Title http://www.healthcare24by7.org/dermabellix/
- 4 릴게임예시 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/testoflex-advanced/
- 6 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/nitro-build-plus-australia/
- 7 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 8 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 9 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 10 safari for the mobility impaired
- 11 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 14 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 18 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 21 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 22 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 23 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 24 Buying merchandise
- 25 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies