We are going to Sharm el Sheik for a wedding via Cairo. I am flying into Cairo on Lufthansa, landing at 6:50pm and looking to get an Egypt Air flight that night to Sharm. There is an 8:15pm or 11:55pm flight. Would much prefer the 8:15, but wondering if there's enough time. We will be carrying on our bags, so will not have to go baggage claim.
Also, if we are delayed and miss our flight, is Egypt Air good about putting on the next available flight without charges?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Flight or take a jeep transfer from Nairobi to Masai Mara?
- 3 Zanzibar
- 4 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 5 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 6 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 7 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 8 Trip Report: Leaf Leopards & Stone Lions: Kamping in Kruger
- 9 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 10 Self drive tour south africa
- 11 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 12 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 13 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 14 Duba activities - help deciding
- 15 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 16 Private Guide for Cairo
- 17 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 18 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 19 Texting from US to Israel
- 20 Itinerary Ideas
- 21 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 22 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 23 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 24 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 25 first family kenyan safari trip report