We are going to Sharm el Sheik for a wedding via Cairo. I am flying into Cairo on Lufthansa, landing at 6:50pm and looking to get an Egypt Air flight that night to Sharm. There is an 8:15pm or 11:55pm flight. Would much prefer the 8:15, but wondering if there's enough time. We will be carrying on our bags, so will not have to go baggage claim.
Also, if we are delayed and miss our flight, is Egypt Air good about putting on the next available flight without charges?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Binocular rentals
- 2 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Dead Sea day trip
- 5 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 8 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 9 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 10 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 11 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 12 Itinerary Ideas
- 13 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 14 Travel to Botswana
- 15 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 16 Loldia House Kenya
- 17 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 18 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 19 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 20 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 21 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 22 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 23 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 24 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006