Does anyone know why click pens are such a hit in Egypt? What about pens with caps? Would kids like those holographic sorts of rulers, or balloons, or bubbles, or anything else easy to cart over there? It would be fun to have some little things to give out that kids would like.
Egypt - why click pens?
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Africa Safari
- 3 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Tanzania in 2014
- 7 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 8 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 9 Morocco - private tour operators
- 10 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 11 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Tangier - A four day city break
- 14 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 17 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 18 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 19 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 20 phone service
- 21 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 22 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Living in Morocco.
- 25 Our best trip ever - in Morocco