I'm travelling to Tanzania in January 2016 in a group of 4. I've been talking to multiple safari companies and Eastern Sun Tour and Safaris has quoted a 6 day budget safari for a very good price.
Has anyone had any experience with them? How are they compared to Warrior Trails?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 2 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 3 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 4 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 5 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 6 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 7 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 8 Yom Hazikaron
- 9 Yom Haatzmaut
- 10 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 11 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 12 recomendation on African Safari company
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 15 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 16 One extra day in Jordan
- 17 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 18 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 21 Israel in Late October or November?
- 22 One month in Africa
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 25 Travel to Saudi Arabia