I'm travelling to Tanzania in January 2016 in a group of 4. I've been talking to multiple safari companies and Eastern Sun Tour and Safaris has quoted a 6 day budget safari for a very good price.
Has anyone had any experience with them? How are they compared to Warrior Trails?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 2 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 3 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 4 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 5 Duba activities - help deciding
- 6 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 7 Private Guide for Cairo
- 8 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 9 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 10 Texting from US to Israel
- 11 Itinerary Ideas
- 12 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 13 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 14 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 15 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 16 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 17 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 18 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 19 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 20 Passport pages stuck together
- 21 Self drive tour south africa
- 22 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 23 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 24 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 25 Eilat