I'm based in the UK and thinking about visiting Morocco for my 4-5 day Easter break.
Now obviously we wont be able to see everything, but I'm interested to find out if you think that's enough time to explore 1 or 2 cities? I'm thinking maybe Casablanca and Marrakech? My boyfriend is really keen to get out to the desert and ride a camel too - is this something we could do from either city?
Also, how expensive is basic accomodation and food?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/neulift-serum/
- 2 Israel Transportation
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 7 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 8 Morocco help
- 9 First trip to Africa
- 10 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 11 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 12 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 13 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 14 IRAN
- 15 Money in Uganda
- 16 Uganda Visa
- 17 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 18 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 19 Private Guide for Cairo
- 20 Egypt - Need Help!
- 21 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 22 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 25 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park