I'm based in the UK and thinking about visiting Morocco for my 4-5 day Easter break.
Now obviously we wont be able to see everything, but I'm interested to find out if you think that's enough time to explore 1 or 2 cities? I'm thinking maybe Casablanca and Marrakech? My boyfriend is really keen to get out to the desert and ride a camel too - is this something we could do from either city?
Also, how expensive is basic accomodation and food?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 2 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 3 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 4 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 5 Petra from Israel
- 6 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 7 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 8 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 9 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 10 israel tour
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 13 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 14 Luxury train ride
- 15 Safety in Fes
- 16 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 17 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 18 Sim card mainly for data
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 23 Cape Town
- 24 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 25 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya