I'm based in the UK and thinking about visiting Morocco for my 4-5 day Easter break.
Now obviously we wont be able to see everything, but I'm interested to find out if you think that's enough time to explore 1 or 2 cities? I'm thinking maybe Casablanca and Marrakech? My boyfriend is really keen to get out to the desert and ride a camel too - is this something we could do from either city?
Also, how expensive is basic accomodation and food?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Assist@: Tec*h SUPP0RT bitdefender CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 **24*7
- 2 Assist@: Tec*h SUPP0RT bitdefender CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 **24*7
- 3 Assist@: Tec*h SUPP0RT bitdefender CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 **24*7
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 6 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 7 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 8 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 9 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 10 Safari suggestions
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 15 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 16 Passport question for International flight
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 Tour operator near me
- 19 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 22 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 23 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 24 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 25 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco