I'm based in the UK and thinking about visiting Morocco for my 4-5 day Easter break.
Now obviously we wont be able to see everything, but I'm interested to find out if you think that's enough time to explore 1 or 2 cities? I'm thinking maybe Casablanca and Marrakech? My boyfriend is really keen to get out to the desert and ride a camel too - is this something we could do from either city?
Also, how expensive is basic accomodation and food?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 2 Itinerary Ideas
- 3 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 4 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 6 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 7 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 8 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 9 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 10 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 11 Kenya/Tanzania
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 2 nights in Dubai
- 14 16 hours in Qatar
- 15 Petra from Israel
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 A South African in Lusaka
- 18 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 19 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 22 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 23 Safari suggestions
- 24 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 25 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?