I'm based in the UK and thinking about visiting Morocco for my 4-5 day Easter break.
Now obviously we wont be able to see everything, but I'm interested to find out if you think that's enough time to explore 1 or 2 cities? I'm thinking maybe Casablanca and Marrakech? My boyfriend is really keen to get out to the desert and ride a camel too - is this something we could do from either city?
Also, how expensive is basic accomodation and food?
Thanks for your help!
Easter break in Morocco
- 1 phone service
- 2 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 3 Living in Morocco.
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 6 Tanzania in 2014
- 7 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 10 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 11 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 12 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 13 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 14 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 16 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 17 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 18 Africa Safari
- 19 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 20 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 21 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 22 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 23 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 24 Morocco - private tour operators
- 25 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?