I'm based in the UK and thinking about visiting Morocco for my 4-5 day Easter break.
Now obviously we wont be able to see everything, but I'm interested to find out if you think that's enough time to explore 1 or 2 cities? I'm thinking maybe Casablanca and Marrakech? My boyfriend is really keen to get out to the desert and ride a camel too - is this something we could do from either city?
Also, how expensive is basic accomodation and food?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South African Cities
- 2 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 3 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 4 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 5 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 6 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 7 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 8 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 9 where to go in africa
- 10 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 11 effect will probably be confirmed
- 12 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 13 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 14 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 15 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 16 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 17 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 18 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 21 Help with bags
- 22 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 23 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 24 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 25 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help