I am an American of East Asian descent. I am planning to move to Jordan in the next 5 - 10 years, how tolerant are the people in Jordan to people of East Asian extraction? Discrimination in jobs, marriage? How difficult would it be for me to find a bride there?
East Asian man moving to Jordan?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kruger
- 2 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 3 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 4 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 5 Morocco Trip Report
- 6 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 7 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 8 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 9 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 10 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 11 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 12 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 13 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 14 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 15 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 16 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 17 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 18 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 19 Car Rentals in Israel
- 20 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 21 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 22 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 23 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 24 Johannesburg...?
- 25 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants