We are planning a trip to Africa.
We don't have a set date but were thinking of going end of Dec/Jan to escape the winter in Canada. We want to start in Nairobi, with a safari in Masai Mara, then visit Uganda, then a beach stay in Zanzibar.
I have a few questions, if anyone can share suggestions.
1) Is January an ok time to go on safari? We don't care about seeing the migration - just want to see big game.
2) Where is the best place to see gorillas in Uganda?
3) Any recommendations for where to stay in Zanzibar? (mid-range)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplementscart.com/apexatropin/
- 2 Cheapest safaris in Lake ndutu migration
- 3 Cheapest safaris in Lake ndutu migration
- 4 Madagascar Attractions
- 5 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 8 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 9 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 10 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Israel Transportation
- 13 Changing planes at Dubai
- 14 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 17 Morocco help
- 18 First trip to Africa
- 19 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 20 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 21 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 22 IRAN
- 23 Money in Uganda
- 24 Uganda Visa
- 25 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post