We are planning a trip to Africa.
We don't have a set date but were thinking of going end of Dec/Jan to escape the winter in Canada. We want to start in Nairobi, with a safari in Masai Mara, then visit Uganda, then a beach stay in Zanzibar.
I have a few questions, if anyone can share suggestions.
1) Is January an ok time to go on safari? We don't care about seeing the migration - just want to see big game.
2) Where is the best place to see gorillas in Uganda?
3) Any recommendations for where to stay in Zanzibar? (mid-range)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 2 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 3 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 4 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 5 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 6 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 7 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 8 DOHA LAYOVER
- 9 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 10 Morocco Questions
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 Botswana safari recs
- 13 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 14 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 15 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 16 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 17 Botswana in January
- 18 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 19 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 20 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 21 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 22 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 23 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 24 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 25 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days