We are planning a trip to Africa.
We don't have a set date but were thinking of going end of Dec/Jan to escape the winter in Canada. We want to start in Nairobi, with a safari in Masai Mara, then visit Uganda, then a beach stay in Zanzibar.
I have a few questions, if anyone can share suggestions.
1) Is January an ok time to go on safari? We don't care about seeing the migration - just want to see big game.
2) Where is the best place to see gorillas in Uganda?
3) Any recommendations for where to stay in Zanzibar? (mid-range)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 2 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 3 Is the migration early this year
- 4 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 5 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 6 Cape Town Itinerary
- 7 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 8 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 9 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 10 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 11 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 12 Madagascar - your tips please
- 13 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 14 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 15 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 16 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Magnificant Morocco
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Africa Film Festival
- 23 Roar Africa reviews
- 24 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 25 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)