We are planning a trip to Africa.
We don't have a set date but were thinking of going end of Dec/Jan to escape the winter in Canada. We want to start in Nairobi, with a safari in Masai Mara, then visit Uganda, then a beach stay in Zanzibar.
I have a few questions, if anyone can share suggestions.
1) Is January an ok time to go on safari? We don't care about seeing the migration - just want to see big game.
2) Where is the best place to see gorillas in Uganda?
3) Any recommendations for where to stay in Zanzibar? (mid-range)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 2 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 3 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Best Travel Technology Company In India
- 6 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 7 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 8 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 9 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 10 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 11 el gouna or soma bay????
- 12 Safari photography help
- 13 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 14 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 15 Israel itinerary
- 16 Tanzania trip Advice
- 17 Malawi with kiddos
- 18 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 19 Local Tanzania companies
- 20 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 22 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 23 Dubai Trip Idea
- 24 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 25 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?