I am planning on traveling in East Africa area for about 6 weeks from late June to early August and looking to figure out the best itinerary. Definitely will go to Tanzania (Kilimanjaro climb, Serengeti, Zanzibar, Ngorongoro Crater) and Rwanda (city visit and gorilla trekking). Also considering Kenya, but not sure if my Tanzania trip will cover similar things. And wondering about Malawi or Uganda, or other suggestions? Happy to enter southern Africa as well, but I assumed there is enough to do in this region for 6 weeks.
Main questions are:
1. Which places to visit
2. Which path to take (Where to fly in and fly out of)
3. I know we'll need tours for some areas - Are there recommended local packages with quality guides? I am a student and willing to spend some money, but happy to be a budget traveler - don't need nice places to stay or expensive meals - we also like to camp.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 해외카지노✌【ϡϡ EWS73.COM ϡϡ】✌해외카지노
- 2 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 3 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 4 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 5 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 6 Malawi with kiddos
- 7 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 8 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 9 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 10 Mauritius info request please
- 11 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 12 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 13 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 14 WiFi on Safari
- 15 Travel within Africa
- 16 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 17 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 18 Israel itinerary planning
- 19 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 20 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 21 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 22 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 23 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 24 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 25 Seal snorkeling - Capetown