Are the game parks in Kenya and Tanzania entirely different from those in Southern Africa? I have been to Kruger, Etosha, Chobe, etc but never been to any East African countries. Debating about a possible trip to the region but don't care to see the same sights as I have already seen in Southern Africa. The two parks I am thinking of are Maasi Mara and Nogorongo. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
East Africa, debating about a possible trip - a must see?
- 1 Accra airport
- 2 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 3 17 days in Israel our way
- 4 a week in africa
- 5 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 6 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 7 morocco
- 8 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 9 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 10 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 11 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 12 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 13 Trip extension from Cape town
- 14 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 15 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 16 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 17 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 18 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania
- 19 Visit visa for South Africa
- 20 Opinions on airlines BOS to NBO
- 21 What about money?
- 22 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 23 Jordan and Israel visit: Fly into Amman or Tel Aviv?
- 24 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 25 Gorillas - Rwanda or Uganda?