I am going to Tanzania soon and I am very worried as I recently heard that it is a very dusty place. I have severe asthma and I was told to bring a mask.
Has anyone being to Tanzania and Seregenti safari park? How dusty is it? If you did wear a mask can you tell me what sort of mask? I am quite self conscious and I do not want to stand out.
Also, I am away from family and I would like to buy a calling card from the UK before I leave. Any networks in the Uk that would work in Tanzania?
Any more advice will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Israel Transportation
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 6 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 Morocco Trip Report
- 11 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 12 Morocco help
- 13 First trip to Africa
- 14 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 15 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 16 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 17 IRAN
- 18 Money in Uganda
- 19 Uganda Visa
- 20 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 21 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 22 Private Guide for Cairo
- 23 Egypt - Need Help!
- 24 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 25 CASABLANCA for 1 Day