I am going to Tanzania soon and I am very worried as I recently heard that it is a very dusty place. I have severe asthma and I was told to bring a mask.
Has anyone being to Tanzania and Seregenti safari park? How dusty is it? If you did wear a mask can you tell me what sort of mask? I am quite self conscious and I do not want to stand out.
Also, I am away from family and I would like to buy a calling card from the UK before I leave. Any networks in the Uk that would work in Tanzania?
Any more advice will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.realsupplementadvisor.com/my-beast-power/
- 2 Private Guide for Cairo
- 3 Texting from US to Israel
- 4 Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 6 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 7 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 8 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 9 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 10 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 11 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 12 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 13 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 14 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 15 Passport pages stuck together
- 16 Self drive tour south africa
- 17 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 18 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 19 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 20 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 21 Duba activities - help deciding
- 22 Eilat
- 23 recommendations for AI islands
- 24 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 25 Petra from Israel