I am going to Tanzania soon and I am very worried as I recently heard that it is a very dusty place. I have severe asthma and I was told to bring a mask.
Has anyone being to Tanzania and Seregenti safari park? How dusty is it? If you did wear a mask can you tell me what sort of mask? I am quite self conscious and I do not want to stand out.
Also, I am away from family and I would like to buy a calling card from the UK before I leave. Any networks in the Uk that would work in Tanzania?
Any more advice will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 피망맞고 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 맞고사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 what is the best thing you like about Africa?
- 4 Is a surge protector needed for camera chargers in camps?
- 5 Marrakech
- 6 Binocular rentals
- 7 Dead Sea day trip
- 8 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 9 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 10 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 11 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 12 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 13 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 14 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 15 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 16 Itinerary Ideas
- 17 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 18 Travel to Botswana
- 19 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 20 Loldia House Kenya
- 21 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 22 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 23 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 24 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 25 How many Days for the Okavango Delta