Hi! We are two couples in our 60's, going to South Africa for two weeks in September with four nights in Capetown, 2 in wine country and four on safari...My question is would it be more interesting to see the Garden area or spend a couple of nights in Durban. We like everything! Also has anyone flown South African Air??? Thanks so much for any and all input.
Durban or Garden Tour
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 2 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 3 3-week tour at Egypt
- 4 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 5 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 6 Good reads
- 7 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 8 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 Morocco Advice
- 11 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 12 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 13 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 14 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 15 Beirut
- 16 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 17 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 18 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 19 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 20 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 21 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 24 I'm going on safari for free!
- 25 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013