We are booked into Dulini Lodge in the Sabi Sand reserve later this year but have found it has been sold to new owners and &Beyond will no longer manage it as of March 1. Do lodges typically retain their staff (especially guides and trackers) and strive to retain quality and standards when under new management? Should we consider changing lodges? Thanks for any thoughts or further info!
Dulini Lodge sold, no longer an &Beyond property
- 1 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 2 phone service
- 3 Tanzania in 2014
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 9 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 10 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 11 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Living in Morocco.
- 16 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 21 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 23 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 24 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 25 Africa Safari