It looks like Dubai will spend about 5 billion US dollars in the development off something called Dubailand. It will include a zoo, indoor skiing(!), the biggest mall in the world, theme park etc. It looks pretty amazing if you ask me. I guess I have to return on vacation one day to check it out when it opens Well, there is a bit more info on http://www.dubailand.ae/
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MELBOURNE YODI PILLS AND BOTCHO CREAM FOR SALE CALL +27730301781 SANDTON
- 2 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 3 Egypt January-February 2018
- 4 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 5 Safari In June
- 6 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 7 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 8 Egypt Trip Planning
- 9 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 10 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 11 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 12 Business trip to Israel
- 13 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 14 honeymoon place
- 15 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 16 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 19 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 20 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 21 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 22 Yom Hazikaron
- 23 Yom Haatzmaut
- 24 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 25 May 10-July 10 in Africa