It looks like Dubai will spend about 5 billion US dollars in the development off something called Dubailand. It will include a zoo, indoor skiing(!), the biggest mall in the world, theme park etc. It looks pretty amazing if you ask me. I guess I have to return on vacation one day to check it out when it opens Well, there is a bit more info on http://www.dubailand.ae/
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://cluesforhealth.com/Derma-Reflexion/
- 2 http://www.shaperich.com/cognishield-reviews/
- 3 Egypt safe travel
- 4 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 5 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 6 Alexandria
- 7 Dubai in 36 hours
- 8 good internet connection option Meknes
- 9 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 10 South Africa trip report
- 11 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 12 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 15 Mombasa recomendations please
- 16 Private tours in Morocco
- 17 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 18 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 19 First time to Africa-need help!
- 20 How do I know if a company is legit
- 21 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 22 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 25 Jewish tour Casablanca