It looks like Dubai will spend about 5 billion US dollars in the development off something called Dubailand. It will include a zoo, indoor skiing(!), the biggest mall in the world, theme park etc. It looks pretty amazing if you ask me. I guess I have to return on vacation one day to check it out when it opens Well, there is a bit more info on http://www.dubailand.ae/
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First time safari question
- 2 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 3 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 4 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 5 Dubai
- 6 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 7 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 10 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 11 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 12 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 13 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 14 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 15 Etosha help
- 16 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 private game reserve-kruger
- 19 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 20 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 21 go2africa
- 22 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 23 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 24 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 25 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?