I'm not sure if people still are going to Dubai on vacation with the ongoing war. But my wife and I went there on vacation last year in March and we had a pretty good time. I have posted a travelogue and pictures from my trip on my homepage http://www.gardkarlsen.com/dubai.htm
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Focus: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 (U.S) CONTACT HP ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 B@ksa : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Targin into Zambia
- 8 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 9 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 10 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco