I'm not sure if people still are going to Dubai on vacation with the ongoing war. But my wife and I went there on vacation last year in March and we had a pretty good time. I have posted a travelogue and pictures from my trip on my homepage http://www.gardkarlsen.com/dubai.htm
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/complete-metabolism/
- 2 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 5 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 6 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 7 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 8 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 9 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 10 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 11 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 12 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 13 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 Buying merchandise
- 18 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 19 Egypt January-February 2018
- 20 safari for the mobility impaired
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 23 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 24 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 25 Need a Car in Nassau?