My partner and I have been considering visiting Dubai for the last few years and may have an opportunity to go for a reasonable price in the next few weeks. I'm really interested in seeing it for myself, having heard so much about it, and with the Middle East remaining a place neither of us have visited before. We're an unmarried couple - would that present any problem at all with regards to staying in a hotel together? Another issue is having enough to do - we'd only be staying a maximum of 3 nights, but do not have a massive budget. Other people who have visited Dubai seem to have spent lots of money on shopping. I'm interested in visiting the Mall of the Emirates just to see it, but can't really afford to buy much there. Would it be an option to go to the beach in March/April? I understand temps are already pretty high. I've started to research but any personal tips/opinions would be greatly appreciated!
Dubai - to go or not to go?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 3 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 4 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 7 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 8 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 9 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 10 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 11 Dubai first time
- 12 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 13 Taste of Dubai
- 14 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 15 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 16 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 17 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Independent travel to Morocco - English speaking driver and A/C car needed
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015