We have decided to stop in Dubai for 2 nights on our way home from JFK to Perth, thought it would be fun to visit and also to break a very long journey. This will be in November.
There a heaps of hotels that Emirates use with the stopover package, I just have no idea which one to pick or in which area. The Le Meridien Dubai seems to get good reviews, that's all I've come up with. We are more B&B type people and don't often stay in large hotels, we just want a nice place with a good comfortable bed and a pool!
We will be arriving 10.30pm so it will be straight to the hotel for much needed sleep, we then thought we would spend the day using the HOHO bus just getting off here and there. Also included is the dow ride on the creek. We were also wondering about doing the night time bus tour just to see all those amazing buildings lit up. Then next morning its back to the airport for a 10.45am departure.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/optic-garcinia/
- 2 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 3 Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Cradle of Humankind
- 5 Johannesburg...?
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Luxury train ride
- 8 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 9 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 10 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 11 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 12 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 15 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 16 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 17 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 18 israel tour
- 19 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 20 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 21 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 22 Safety in Fes
- 23 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa