We have decided to stop in Dubai for 2 nights on our way home from JFK to Perth, thought it would be fun to visit and also to break a very long journey. This will be in November.
There a heaps of hotels that Emirates use with the stopover package, I just have no idea which one to pick or in which area. The Le Meridien Dubai seems to get good reviews, that's all I've come up with. We are more B&B type people and don't often stay in large hotels, we just want a nice place with a good comfortable bed and a pool!
We will be arriving 10.30pm so it will be straight to the hotel for much needed sleep, we then thought we would spend the day using the HOHO bus just getting off here and there. Also included is the dow ride on the creek. We were also wondering about doing the night time bus tour just to see all those amazing buildings lit up. Then next morning its back to the airport for a 10.45am departure.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 African Safari
- 2 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 3 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 4 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 5 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 6 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 7 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 8 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 11 Is the migration early this year
- 12 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 13 Cape Town Itinerary
- 14 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 15 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 16 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 17 Madagascar - your tips please
- 18 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 19 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 22 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 23 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 24 Road To Morocco Tours
- 25 Magnificant Morocco