We have decided to stop in Dubai for 2 nights on our way home from JFK to Perth, thought it would be fun to visit and also to break a very long journey. This will be in November.
There a heaps of hotels that Emirates use with the stopover package, I just have no idea which one to pick or in which area. The Le Meridien Dubai seems to get good reviews, that's all I've come up with. We are more B&B type people and don't often stay in large hotels, we just want a nice place with a good comfortable bed and a pool!
We will be arriving 10.30pm so it will be straight to the hotel for much needed sleep, we then thought we would spend the day using the HOHO bus just getting off here and there. Also included is the dow ride on the creek. We were also wondering about doing the night time bus tour just to see all those amazing buildings lit up. Then next morning its back to the airport for a 10.45am departure.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 https://nuvieskincareserum.com/zarrah-serum/
- 2 Boost up your mind with Intelleral
- 3 Helps in penis growth and elevates orgasms
- 4 Increases sexual appetite and the blood flow to the penis
- 5 Looking for Holiday Rentals in Dubai
- 6 When is the best time to climb Kilimanjaro?
- 7 St Lucia area & Drakensberg rock art
- 8 Security question for recent visitors to Egypt.
- 9 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 10 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 11 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 12 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 13 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 14 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 15 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 16 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 17 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 18 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 19 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 20 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 21 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 22 Cairo International Airport
- 23 Petra from Israel
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006