We have decided to stop in Dubai for 2 nights on our way home from JFK to Perth, thought it would be fun to visit and also to break a very long journey. This will be in November.
There a heaps of hotels that Emirates use with the stopover package, I just have no idea which one to pick or in which area. The Le Meridien Dubai seems to get good reviews, that's all I've come up with. We are more B&B type people and don't often stay in large hotels, we just want a nice place with a good comfortable bed and a pool!
We will be arriving 10.30pm so it will be straight to the hotel for much needed sleep, we then thought we would spend the day using the HOHO bus just getting off here and there. Also included is the dow ride on the creek. We were also wondering about doing the night time bus tour just to see all those amazing buildings lit up. Then next morning its back to the airport for a 10.45am departure.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Dubai Stopover with Emirates-which hotel and where?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Israel and Petra
- 4 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 5 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 6 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 7 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 8 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 9 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 10 Morocco for 2 nights
- 11 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 12 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 13 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 14 Tanzania Safari
- 15 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 16 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 17 Magnificant Morocco
- 18 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 israel and petra
- 21 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 22 World Travel Expert
- 23 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 24 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 25 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...