We have decided to stop in Dubai for 2 nights on our way home from JFK to Perth, thought it would be fun to visit and also to break a very long journey. This will be in November.
There a heaps of hotels that Emirates use with the stopover package, I just have no idea which one to pick or in which area. The Le Meridien Dubai seems to get good reviews, that's all I've come up with. We are more B&B type people and don't often stay in large hotels, we just want a nice place with a good comfortable bed and a pool!
We will be arriving 10.30pm so it will be straight to the hotel for much needed sleep, we then thought we would spend the day using the HOHO bus just getting off here and there. Also included is the dow ride on the creek. We were also wondering about doing the night time bus tour just to see all those amazing buildings lit up. Then next morning its back to the airport for a 10.45am departure.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 6 Itinerary Ideas
- 7 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 8 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 9 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 10 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 11 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions