We have decided to stop in Dubai for 2 nights on our way home from JFK to Perth, thought it would be fun to visit and also to break a very long journey. This will be in November.
There a heaps of hotels that Emirates use with the stopover package, I just have no idea which one to pick or in which area. The Le Meridien Dubai seems to get good reviews, that's all I've come up with. We are more B&B type people and don't often stay in large hotels, we just want a nice place with a good comfortable bed and a pool!
We will be arriving 10.30pm so it will be straight to the hotel for much needed sleep, we then thought we would spend the day using the HOHO bus just getting off here and there. Also included is the dow ride on the creek. We were also wondering about doing the night time bus tour just to see all those amazing buildings lit up. Then next morning its back to the airport for a 10.45am departure.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 2 Morocco over Christmas
- 3 Clothing for October trip to Morocco
- 4 Jeans All the Time
- 5 Shopping in Morocco
- 6 After Botswana ?
- 7 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 8 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 9 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 10 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 11 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 12 Timing for Africa visit
- 13 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 14 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 15 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 16 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 17 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 18 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 19 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 20 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 21 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 22 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 23 DOHA LAYOVER
- 24 Morocco Questions
- 25 Egypt Quickie Trip