We have decided to stop in Dubai for 2 nights on our way home from JFK to Perth, thought it would be fun to visit and also to break a very long journey. This will be in November.
There a heaps of hotels that Emirates use with the stopover package, I just have no idea which one to pick or in which area. The Le Meridien Dubai seems to get good reviews, that's all I've come up with. We are more B&B type people and don't often stay in large hotels, we just want a nice place with a good comfortable bed and a pool!
We will be arriving 10.30pm so it will be straight to the hotel for much needed sleep, we then thought we would spend the day using the HOHO bus just getting off here and there. Also included is the dow ride on the creek. We were also wondering about doing the night time bus tour just to see all those amazing buildings lit up. Then next morning its back to the airport for a 10.45am departure.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Dumfries & Galloway
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 4 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 Mombasa recomendations please
- 7 Private tours in Morocco
- 8 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 9 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 10 First time to Africa-need help!
- 11 How do I know if a company is legit
- 12 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 13 South Africa trip report
- 14 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 17 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 18 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 19 Ethiopian security
- 20 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 21 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 22 morocco
- 23 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?