We have decided to stop in Dubai for 2 nights on our way home from JFK to Perth, thought it would be fun to visit and also to break a very long journey. This will be in November.
There a heaps of hotels that Emirates use with the stopover package, I just have no idea which one to pick or in which area. The Le Meridien Dubai seems to get good reviews, that's all I've come up with. We are more B&B type people and don't often stay in large hotels, we just want a nice place with a good comfortable bed and a pool!
We will be arriving 10.30pm so it will be straight to the hotel for much needed sleep, we then thought we would spend the day using the HOHO bus just getting off here and there. Also included is the dow ride on the creek. We were also wondering about doing the night time bus tour just to see all those amazing buildings lit up. Then next morning its back to the airport for a 10.45am departure.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Dubai Stopover with Emirates-which hotel and where?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 SATURDAYS IN JERUSALEM
- 2 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 3 trip report, morocco
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 6 Help needed with itinerary for 2 weeks in Morocco
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 9 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 10 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 11 Morocco for 2 nights
- 12 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 13 MOROCCO SOLO
- 14 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 15 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 16 Looking for out of the way places
- 17 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 18 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 19 Tanzania Safari
- 20 Sabi Sands camps
- 21 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 22 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 23 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 24 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 25 East Africa summer 2014